My Jules

"I know what you're doing and stay away," I growled.

He smirked, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Stay the hell away from Jules. She didn't do shit to you or your sister. I may not be able to convince her to stay away from you, but you better back the fuck off," I stepped closer to him agressively, "I'll kick your ass. I let you give me a black eye before because I fucked your sister," he flinched and I saw his fists ball up. "But I will take you down this time you hurt a hair on Jules' head. Got that? If you have to, take it out on me."

Jules' POV

Rudd picked me up for the concert on Saturday. I told the guys I'd meet them there.

"Hi," I smiled after sliding into his front seat.

"Hey," he grinned back, "You look beautiful."

I blushed. I hadn't gotten to wear the dress Alex had helped me pick out. It didn't make much sense for a concert. Whether Rudd and I were hanging out backstage or  not.Instead I wore jean and an All Time Low shirt. I had to support my guys.

I had still neglacted to tell Rudd that Alex was in All Time Low and now that the day was here I was nervous how the two would react to each. I knew they didn't like each other and it was fairly obvious why, but I thought they'd be able to get over it for my sake.

"Thanks, you look nice too," I admitted bashfully because he did. He was wearing a collared shirt and jeans. I was beginnning to wonder if he's even gone to a concert before.

We made idle chit chat until we were at the venue. He took my hand in his and we walked in. Alex was talking to some fans in the crowd before any bands had come on to play. The boys were getting a fairly big following for Seniors in high school. I should know, I'm their photographer.

Alex saw me and smiled. He excused himself from the fans and walked over to me.

"Got your camera?" he asked.

"I'm off duty," I reminded him with a laugh.

"Am I missing something?" Rudd asked.

I dug through my bag and pulled out a professional camera. I smiled up at him proudly. "I'm All Time Low's photographer."

"Really?" he asked surprised, "Can I see some pictures?"

I shook my head and stuck the camera back in the bag. "Like I said I'm not working. I'm here with you."

Alex rolled his eyes and butted in, "You could stay with him for the first bands and shoot All Time Low when they come on." He crossed his arms.

I glanced at Rudd. "Would you mind?"

He shrugged, "It's your job. I can't keep you all to myself, unfortunately." He smirked.