Relationship

"Wow," Alex breathed out.

"Yeah," I laughed.

I could hear his heart beating under his chest against my ear. I smiled and cuddled myself farther into Alex. He played with my hair, twirling it between his fingers. I looked up at him and he looked back down at me. He leaned down to kiss me and I kissed him back lightly.

"Jules!" I heard Sam screamed from up stairs.

I groaned and called back, "What Sam?"

"I'm coming down!" he announced. Alex went to get up but I pulled him back down in the bed with me. I could hear Sam jiggling the door knob. "It's locked," he said dumbfounded.

"Yeah, so go away!" I shouted.

"Who do you have down there?" he snickered, "James?"

I rolled my eyes. Let your brother catch you making out with a guy once and you'll never hear the end of it. I glanced up at Alex. He just rose an eyebrow at me.

"Go away, twerp!" I yelled.

"You've seen James?" Alex asked gingerly rubbing my back.

"You remember James," I half asked, half told him while letting my fingers dance across his chest.

He 'hmm'ed, "I remember hating him."

I shook my head, "You liked him! You guys were friends!"

He sighed, "Not after he dumped you."

I closed my eyes.

"Are you going to sleep?" he asked.

I opened my eyes to look up at him, "Maybe, why?"

"What time does your mom get home?"

I glanced at the clocked ang gulped. It was six o'clock. Alex and I had been fooling around for three hours straight.

"Around now," I told him, "And wow, you have stamina."

He laughed, "Practice makes perfect."

"What do you mean she locked the door?" We heard my mom call. The door knob jiggled at the top of the stairs, "Jules, unlock the door. Is James down there?"

Alex sighed sounding slightly annoyed, "How often is James down here?"

"Once," I spat, but not at him.

The two of us started getting dressed.

"Jules!" My mom shouted.

"Mom, I'm down here with Alex," I called back.