Some Best Friends They Are

A/N: Sorry the update took so long, but I just started school again.

Alex and I woke up in a different room than we normally had. This was a suite complete with champagne, red rose petals, and a jacuzzi on the balcony. Alex grumbled and rolled over to grip my hip possessivly. I rested my head in the crook of his neck and groaned. I stretched the one arm I could move without disturbing him. I brought my hand back to lay on my stomach I looked down to see a ring on my finger.

"Oh my God," I breathed out.

"What?" Alex mumbled while kissing my shoulder.

"Alex, what did we do last night?"

He raised his head just enough to give me a hurt look. "Jules..."

I thought back to last night. Clearly I remembered getting married I just didn't remember how we ended up in this room entangled with each other.

"No," I exclaimed, "I remember us... I remember the wedding, but how did we get this room."

He sighed in relief and rolled over onto the bed, "We checked in to get away from everyone. We didn't want them walking in to wish you a happy birthday again or anything."

"Oh," I laughed breathlessly and then paused, "Are we, you know, going to tell them?"

"Um... do you want to?" he asked looking up at me through his eye lashes.

"What do you think they're going to say?" I looked up at the ceiling.

He laughed, "God, I could only imagine Ally's reaction."

"You can only sleep with one person for the rest of your life?'!" I mocked and we laughed together.  

I paused, "Put your clothes on."

"Why?" he snorted.

"They're going to notice we're missing," I reminded him.

He sighed, "We've got time."

I glanced over at the clock behind his head and scowled, "We're supposed to meet them for breakfast in five minutes."

I got up to change and Alex slowly followed my lead. We searched the room looking for our clothes that had been thrown so far a part from each other you'd assume a tornado hit. 

I felt him wrap his arms around my waist from behind once my clothes were on. I smiled and turned toward the crook of his neck. "So. Should we tell them?"

Alex's POV

The only thing keeping me from jumping on her offer to tell everyone about our marriage was the fact that last night she'd been fairly keen on keeping it a secret. I pursed my lips in what Jules must've assumed was thought, but more realistically was confusion. I didn't want her to regret telling everyone and resent me for pushing her to do so. I smiled and kissed her neck out of what seemed like nowhere. "Anything you want is fine with me."

She rolled her eyes playfully, "You're no help. Let's go."

We walked slowly down to the resturant our friends were waiting at. They were all seat at one long table with two seats open across from each other for Jules and I. I raised an eyebrow at them and gulped when I realized they weren't smiling or laughing, but glaring. This was not good.

Jules and I took our seats quietly and no one said a thing until the waitress took our orders and went on her way. Ally jumped on us, "Where'd you two go last night? I hadn't even finished the list and the two of you were gone!"

"You didn't get to open any of our presents either," Cassadee pouted. This was not going well.

"And I didn't get to give you a birthday kiss and help you check something off your list," Jack exclaimed next to me. He leaned forward and puckered his lips at Jules waiting for a kiss. She laughed.

I pulled Jack back by his shirt so he was seated again with a sour face. I wouldn't call myself a jealous man, but I was not one to sit by and watch my best friend kiss my wife. "Hey, watch it. She's a married woman."

"What?" Sophie gasped from across the table. The table got silent and everyone's jaws were dropped- including Jules. I squeezed my eyes shut. I prayed that when I opened them again I'd be back in bed with Jules and this day hadn't started yet.

Jules regained herself first and hissed at me, "Alex."

"You got hitched?" Ally yelled with wide eyes. Thankfully most of the tables by us were empty so there weren't too many ease droppers.

"Why didn't you invited us? I could've been your witness!" Cassadee sighed.

"Excuse me?" Ally scoffed, "If anything I'd be their witness."

Cassadee narrowed her eyes and nodded, "Yeah, you're right. I'd be maid of honor."

"Over my dead body!" Ally growled.

"Please, you two haven't seen her in three years. I'd be her maid of honor!" Sophie squeaked.

"Ally would be maid of honor because I'd be best man," Jack declared.

"Maid of Honor and best man don't have to be a couple," Rian quiped.

"Exactly!" Zack validated Jack, "Besides, Sophie's clearly the best choice."

Rian jabbed, "Cass is the way to go. She's organized and mature unlike Sophie. What is she nineteen?"

Jack laughed, "Exactly why Ally should be maid, she's mature and keeps track of everything."

"Yeah, but Sophie wouldn't try to show Jules up. Ally would make it all about her being maid of honor," Zack snapped.

I rolled my eyes. It was getting too hard to keep track of these pointless arguements. Jules and I sat there for a long, long time just staring at each other. At least twenty minutes had passed before she chidded, "You had to tell them you get married?"

"They're are best friends, they'd find out eventually," I sighed.

"Some best friends they are," Jules said loudly and everyone shut up immediately. They all turned to look at her with offended faces. She lowered her volumed, but her voice was powerful and strong and it didn't wavered once as she said, "None of you were invited because of this. You're arguing and ruining everything when you should be congratulating us. Cheers to all of you- none of you deserve to be in anyone's wedding party."

She throw her cloth napkin that was previously on her lap to the table and stood up. Just as the food servers placed our meals in front of us she was walking smoothly away. I'd never seen her that... that strong and calm when she was upset. They actually upset her so much she couldn't fathom it.

"Nice job," I grumbled and ran after Jules. I found her around the corning crying and frowned. I hated seeing girls cry, especially Jules. She was too pretty to cry. I drew in a deep breath. "Hey."

She pulled her head put of her hands and whispered, "Alex, not right now."

"Hey, I'm you husband," I smiled sadly, "You can't hide your feelings from me."

She sighed and bit her bottom lip, "They're just awful. They couldn't even... wasted no time... I don't... horrible..." That's all I could ake out of the sobs. I pulled her into my chest and stroked her hair.

"It's okay," I whispered soothingly, "They suck dick." I felt her laughing into my chest. I grinned, at least I could make her giggle.

She pulled back with one of those smiles girls get when you make them laugh and they going to feel better. That kind of heart warming smile every boyfriend- or husband in my case now- wants to see. I grinned, "It works out anyway. Now they'll be better behaved for when we have a big wedding at home."

She smiled, "You're done smooth talker."

I laughed, "I try."

A/N: Sorry it sort of sucked for such a long wait it was a real filler chapter. But Jules will have some adventure that Alex isn't too keen of soon. And that I'm excited to write! :)

Manage Me I'm A Mess (All Time Low Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें