2. Her

His grip on the sword tightened.His eyes bored into the bush. And there it was ............

The tiger. Was nowhere to be seen.

It was a wild hare. His grip on the sword loosened instinctively.

Suddenly someone came running behind the hare.

It was a girl.

*************************************************

"Ma!....Jihan doesn't get to enjoy here. The wild is his habitat. I must let him out every once in a while. Or it will be unfair to him." ....Rooh whined almost like a baby to get her mother's permission.

" Shut up! Do you even know the dangers of the forest ? ...Jihan is just fine living here. The grass here is green and lush. What else does he need ?" ......her mother denied the proposal for the fifth time today. That's how stubborn Ruh was.

" But maa !!......."

" No buts! I will be out at the shop. Don't you dare step out of the house." Her mother glared at her one last time before stepping out.

Ruh stomped her feet to the ground in annoyance. She looked outside with a pout on her lips.

She spotted her friends who were encouraging the boys in a sword fight.

She stared at them in silence until a mischievous smirk appeared on her face. Here comes another little dangerous stunt.

" Geet! Come here. " ....she called out one of her friends from the scene in a hurried tone.

Geet looked back and rolled her eyes. One must know by now, ruh calling you in a hurry. Not a good sign at all. One must avoid that at all costs. But Geeta right here didn't.

The consequences of which she is soon to face.

****"***"*********"""***************************""""*""********

Lifting up her black gown slightly, she stepped out sneakily through the back door. She held jihan on one hand and in another......well.....a dagger. She had one with her always. Just in case.

Her hair was loosely done in a bun and a dupatta covering her face. Sneaky enough.....? No. There's more.

She covered Jihan with another dupatta leaving enough space just for the Little guy to breathe. And as sneaky as his owner, Jihan acted like a lifeless stone all the while Ruh carried him to the jungle.

Everyone knows. Jihan is not the one who is dying to go to the jungle.

Someone recently discovered the waterfall in the woods and now is desperate to spend every moment sitting there. Yup. That's ruh.

As soon as she was near her destination, she let the rabbit down and let him discover his way to the place. She followed him and finally, ended up there. Her favourite place. She was glad that no one had discovered it yet.

Jihan ran towards the waterside. This Little guy can be a real trouble sometimes.

Ruh ran behind him. As she ran, her bun loosened and eventually her long black tresses spread all over the place. Thanks to her mom. They were as long as nothing could be. And everytime they were let loose, they were all over the place.

Ruh huffed and rolled her eyes.

" Jihan ! If you don't just come back now..!!"

***************************************************************

He stood there. Enchanted. Forgetting that a human can blink.

Her hair fell from the bun and spread all across her face. The air was playing with them. The gown fitted her perfectly.

Suddenly she turned around. And that was what put his patience to a test.

Her face was fully visible. Black eyes with a border of kohl, sharp nose, plump lips and perfectly sculpted cheeks.

And that's how it started. He forgot his aim. He forgot what he was here for. He could just stand there in complete admiration watching the absolute heavenly work of god.

" Rajkumar?!" ......A muffled voice echoed through the dense blanket of trees.

Damn it. They won't let me in peace. ....... Agastya thought as he turned around to go. Not before taking one last look at the new miracle he discovered in the wild.

He smirked to himself before finally turning around to go.

Maybe the hunt was worth it after all.

**********************************************************************

So hey guys!! It's me again. Hope you enjoyed the piece. I know its short but don't worry....more is coming soon. 😉

~~~~~~~~ur author<3