14. Love is, but a part of you

" you say you do not love, but can you really ? Are you then a human? "......the boy questioned the little girl as she sat dumbfounded. Oblivious to their surroundings, they chatted like the sweethearts they were. Without having the knowledge of their immature hearts teaching lessons to mature ones.

" don't you dare speak in puzzles with me Reyansh! I said i do not like this rabbit because it doesn't come to me. Also, it runs away every chance it gets. I just want to adore it and love it." ....the sweet but annoyed voice spoke out and rang in the ears of the mature man seated far across the garden, on the other side. Ironically, right opposite to the female who was also seated, though far from him but never far enough to turn a deaf ear to the resourceful conversation of the young children.

" You're wrong in your approach siya. If you're not invested, it is perhaps not love. If you truly did love, nothing would've persuaded you enough as to give up your love. Let alone a situation where your love doesn't love you back, you should persist if you do truly love it." .....the boy said yet again in his innocent voice, a stark contrast to his fully fledged words.

" you're so mad Reyansh ! Where have you been hitting your head ? Don't tell me you did that more than once. You've turned into an idiot." ......the girl said before she got up heavily and dusted her skirt.

The boy sat, smiling 'idiotically', as rightfully addressed by the girl.
" yes, love is supposed to make you an idiot, and never offer you your senses back ever, to even make you realise how immensely you've lost yourself." ......the girl's brows rose at the remark as her face now held some interest. She smirked mockingly.

" okay Reyansh. And what is the use of it all, if in the end you're losing ? " ....she questioned him with a smug attitude.

To this, the boy only flashed a bunny smile, got up steadily and stood by her side.

" losing is just but a material word. The true sense of which, remains unknown to man. That is, till he feels the ecstacy of the divine feeling and only then comes to realise that the termination is deceiving, reasonably so. Now tell me, if everyone could understand, wouldn't everyone taste that fruit of love which comes hard earned but is so tender inside ? " ......having said that, the girl stood enchanted and the boy took the chance to pull her hair and run away, earning a shriek from the female, who was soon to follow behind him.

The ladies laughed at their playfulness, and the other kids saw them in awe.

Amongst it all, two eyes held each other in a firm arrest, the words voiced out by the children for them. Because, they were too oblivious to realise them.

The running away of the two children broke them from their trance as the lady tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ears while refocusing on petting the hare on her lap. The male, however, showed no signs of breaking his eyes away.

Still having his eyes on her intact, he got up.
" perhaps, love must then persist and so should the endeavors, despite their failures. " ......he smirked at her, conveying the message of his strengthened desire and even enhanced round of endeavors to come.

The attendants got up right behind him and followed him.
" Enchanting words, my lord." ....aksh said as he applauded the dark haired male.

" What a day to hear some change in my brother's tone. Enlighten me with the name of the bird. The one which had affected you with it's Tweety songs." ...Anuj said as he jumped out of nowhere, scaring aksh and the others.
Nevertheless, Agastya couldn't even afford the time to acknowledge his presence, given his otherwise busy day spent gawking at ruh.

" You might as well be drooling. Fix yourself. Wasted fellow!" ...Anuj said as he pretended to be grossed out.

" who has been giving the kids love advice recently?" ...Agastya questioned amusedly, eyes still registered on ruh.