16. The Revelation

The birds chirped and flew across the morning sky, letting the world know of the kingdom's endless beauty. The gardens of the palace, freshly planted with the newer plants of the winter season to adorn the place with flowers when winter graces its way into the kingdom.

Ruh sat on the lush green grass, while jihan fed on the greenery. She patted him occasionally, feeling his soft fur beneath her palm.

She looked around, when suddenly......

"So how is my favourite lady, my best friend, my sister, doing today?".....anuj jumped out of the bushes, scaring ruh to the extent, she put her hands to her chest and was a millisecond away from screaming.

"Wow, stop scaring me like this anuj. You can just come from the front like a normal person."....she scolded him.

"Well if everyone is just normal, someone has to be special no? Consider me to be that special person. Humara andaaz samjho."...he winked playfully.

Ruh tried to keep on the stern expression but failed badly when she broke out laughing.

"Oh hello my buddy jihan, you seem to be enjoying the grass so much, is the grass good? Should I have it too?"...he joked as ruh looked at him while shaking her head in disbelief.

"Oh you can. In case you're a cow, you'll enjoy it more."....the deep voice came from behind them, making the both of them jump.

Agastya stood behind them, talking to anuj but his gaze was fixed on the female beside anuj.

Anuj looked at agastya and followed his gaze to find ruh looking down and fiddling with the grass. He was quick to assess the situation and badly for ruh, he wasn't going to just leave it like that.

"oh yes my brother, well at least I'm a cow, not a simp."....he smirked while looking at ruh who creased her brows to look at him.

Agastya chuckled to himself slowly.

"right."...he said.

And oh how the tables had turned. Now anuj stood wide-eyed, lower jaw almost touching the ground as he ran to agastya, putting the back of his hand on his forehead.

"My brother, don't tell me you have a fever. Let me check."....he dramatically checked agastya's temperature and put his palm back on his own forehead to check himself too.

All this while, agastya stood smiling stupidly, looking at ruh.

"What the actual shit? I just called you a simp and you're smiling? And not beating me to death? What happened to my brother? Oh god, save my brother. Are you suffering from serious illness? Like brain damage or something? I cannot live without you agastya. What will I do without you, i love you so much my brother, let's go to the doctor now. Right now."........ruh looked at anuj strangely as he carried out his period drama, wiping his non-existent tears from his eyes.

Agastya looked at him with a glare and pushed him as anuj tried to go and hug him.

"Noooo.....oh my brother what has happened to you. You're so different. I called you a simp..Why are you not beating me? Beat me c'mon."...he carried on.

Agastya looked at him and raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"Okay, since you're insisting so much, come here my dear brother, let me beat you."...as he tried proceeding towards anuj, he ran away like a man running for his life.

"wtf ..ahhhhh..nooooooooooo!!".......the voice faded as he got away from them.

.

.