20. Fulfilling the last wish.

Aksh face palmed himself as he couldn't help but laugh at how hopelessly in love the man in front of him was.

Bringing his own horse to a standstill, Aksh jumped down. He made sure to keep it at a convenient distance from avneesh.
He walked up to avneesh and proceeded to pat him.

Avneesh jumped a bit before he finally recognized Aksh and calmed down.

Aksh looked at Agastya climbing up the walls effortlessly.

" Damn...the military trainer should get a raise. " .....Aksh said as he looked at Agastya, once again reminding himself of the prince's exceptional skills.

He followed Agastya's trail making sure not to make any noise.
He started climbing just when he was sure Agastya was on the other side.
The walls weren't too tall either. Especially for someone who had been trained to climb walls which were a lot taller and didn't have any gaps for gripping.

Moreover, the Malik's were the biggest empire around there. A powerful empire demanded a powerful successor to handle the throne. Till now, Agastya has proven himself to be so.

Aksh climbed the wall, with difficulty but still managed to succeed.

" Damn ...I should get a raise too. Show me a "caretaker" who has to climb a wall to "take care" of "his majesty" . " .......he whispered to himself, emphasizing the taking care part.

Finally he climbed up and got down at the other side, holding his breath as he was afraid someone would hear him breath and catch him.

" Rajvanshi empire has one hell of a security system. They wouldn't last seconds if there was a sudden attack." ......Aksh noted, as an extra part of his job to have extra information which could be helpful during war times.

He hid behind a tree as soon as he was inside the walls of the royal palace. The moonlight shone brightly on the window protruding from the third floor.

That's when he saw someone coming out on the balcony to shut the curtains. He smiled as he saw Ruh.

" Like I said. I'd see you even before you know it. This is too soon though." .....he whispered to himself again.

Agastya was no different as he looked up and saw what he has so desperately came here to see.
He suppressed a smile and kept staring as the magnificent moonlight shone on her face, highlighting her features.

He was reminded of the first time he saw her, all over again.

(flashback)

He stood there. Enchanted. Forgetting that a human can blink.

Her hair fell from the bun and spread all across her face. The air was playing with them. The gown fitted her perfectly.

Suddenly she turned around. And that was what put his patience to a test.

Her face was fully visible. Black eyes with a border of kohl, sharp nose, plump lips and perfectly sculpted cheeks.

He went in search of a tiger, and found his lioness in the process. He finally let his suppressed smile take over as he looked down at the ground shaking his head.

He looked up again to see Ruh going back in, shutting the curtains.

However, he wasn't done yet.
He looked around as he saw the farther side. It was darker there. No one would spot him climbing.

He nodded to himself and began proceeding.

Aksh on the other hand, had made the tree shade his home as he sat down comfortably, looking at the theatrical love story take place.