11. Unforgivable

Agastya~~

The sudden knock on the door startled me. It was unusual for anyone to come knocking at my door early in the morning.

I didn't sleep well either. These late night encounters are going to be the end of me.
Everytime i decide to not get distracted and retreat straight to my room, she comes into my view and the rest is repeated history.

"Come in" …i said.

The door opened and to my surprise, Ziya presented herself.

" Why ?" …I asked.
" Why ? I can't come in without a reason ?" ….she asked, with a hint of moisture invading her eyes all over again.
" I didn't mean it like that. It's just-" …I struggled while trying not to sound rude.

"It's just what Agastya? Should I go away ?" …..her voice trembled and I had to be a gentleman in such scenarios so I let her in.

A smile lit up on her face as soon as I let her in.

" you remember those days, don't you ? We used to stay together all the time and you wouldn't even buzz when I tried to push you away. " …..she chuckled and looked at me.

" Mhm." ..I nodded my head.

" Even a few years ago. We used to go for a walk to the lake almost regularly. How peaceful it was. you would keep me behind you at all times saying that it was dangerous." …..she continued.

" Ziya. Politics had been keeping me occupied. You know the royal title demands dedication. I'm sorry if-" ….i was interrupted once again.

" Yes I know. I know it all. I understand too." …..she said as she looked at me with gloom covering her eyes.

" That's why I'm here. I know you miss me. So I figured out the time. Early morning is so perfect don't you think ?" …..she finally dropped it.

My eyes widened at first but then I controlled my expressions.
" i think-" ….and she wouldn't ever let me complete it.
" I knew it. You think it is perfect, don't you ? I'm your ziya afterall. " …..she jumped in joy and hugged me.

"Ahem !! " ….aksh stood at the door clearing his throat, looking down as if the ground was the most interesting thing ever.

Ziya detached herself from me and threw an irritated look at aksh.

" Yes ? "
" The schedule for the day is ready, your majesty. I believe we should avoid further delay." …he said as he eyed ziya.

" Alright." ..I answered. I looked at aksh and signalled him towards ziya.

"But what about-" …Ziya said as this time she was interrupted by aksh.
" Let's give his majesty some privacy?" ….he looked at ziya and smiled mockingly.

The female rolled her eyes forcefully and went out of the door, bumping into aksh intentionally.

" Oww! " …aksh jumped as he held his shoulders in pain.

I looked at him with a questionable glance. Really?
" And you're going to protect me."...I scoffed.

******************************************

Ruh ~~~

What was I here for ? It's 2 days now and I still have nothing to do.
I had enough. I decided I would search for aksh and tell him to either give me a pet to look after or leave me to go back to my home.

I dressed up for the day and left my room in search of aksh. I didn't take Jihan with me as he always manages to get out of my control and jump around.