Chapter 5

*Chapter 5*

 After the party, I decided to call Antonio. Even though I was underage, I was drunk due to ‘someone’ spiking the punch. The phone rang for a second before he finally answered.

"Hello?" he answered groggily from the sleep he was interrupted from.

"Heyyy", my voice sounded more slurred then I realized. "What are you doing?"

"Sophi?" he asked finally realizing who is calling him at 3 in the morning.”Why are you calling me so late?”

"Yea, it’s me how are you ToNi!! We were bored. You said for me to call you. What happen after I left did that big idiot cry? He should have cried he isn’t anything but a big baby. Ugh why did the fates pick him?" I said not really caring if I got an answer.

"I'm fine, Sophi are you drunk? Where are you? Are you in trouble?" He asked sounding a little worried.

"No, never, I don't like skunks. Toni why do you want me to get a pet skunk? If I ever get a pet I want a pet rabbit and I will name her Bambi or thumper if it’s a guy."

"DRUNK, Sophia, DRUNK" he said sounding a little irritated. "Who are you with? Please tell me you didn't do this on purpose!"

"No, Toni I'm at home they had a party to welcome me into the pack. My friends Bianca, Isabella, and Jackie are here with me. You should meet them they are really FUN. Do you want to say hello?"

"Soph can you put on someone who isn't drunk." he states slowly to make sure I understood. But unfortunately I was the closest person to being sober.

"Awe, Toni your no fun,” I said looking around to check to see what the girls are doing. “Sorry Toni but they are way worse than me. Bella and Jackie are arguing over unicorns. While, Bianca is trying to find the skunk you’re giving me." I said, slurring every other word.

“Sophia! If your parents knew that you were drunk…” He said trailing off meaning I was in trouble.

“No Toni you can’t tell them.” I said only to realize that my parents are a plane ride away. “Oh wait tell them I don’t care it’s not like they can ground me anyways.”

“I guess you’re right. Just be careful. Okay?”

“Yes, sir. I promise this will be the only time I get drunk and call you.”

“That’s not what I mean and you know it Sophia.”

“I know I promise Toni I will be careful.”

"Well Soph, I think you should lay down and sleep. Call me when your sober." With that he hung up.

“Who was on the phone?” Bianca asked as she sat beside me on my bed.

“That was Toni. He was worried I got drunk while I was out with guys.”