Chapter 19

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to Everyone I guess this will be this last chapter for today.....wow four in one day....well I hope you gues enjoy it.

~~~~~~~

*Chapter 19*

Stacy POV

I can't believe that this just happened how could he do this? Everyone is partying and laughing like everything is fine. It's not how can anyone allow this they are not mates they will never be mates. I tried to drink my pain away but it wasn't working. I sent Xavier home with my parents because he was getting fussy and sleepy.

"Jason, I think you've had enough." I say as he chugged down a bottle of vodka.

"Its not enough. It will never be enough. This is my fault I should have just accepted her and none of this would have happened." He said close to tears.

"Come on lets go home."

"No you go home your the one that wants the divorce you go." He yelled getting everyone's attention.

"Jason, man come on I'll help you to the car." Julian said walking up to our table.

"Hey Julian how about I just go home and you take my slut of a wife home later."

"Come on J you don't mean that."

"Oh but I do Julian, but I do. I've felt it all those times she slept with other guys. You know what Julian give me a ride home she can drive herself." Jason said trying to get up but just ended up falling.

I knew I should have defended myself from his words and accusations, but I couldn't not when they were true. Yes I admit it I slept around in the middle of our marriage but I had stopped I was trying but it seemed like the only that was the only way I got attetion. Jason wasn't paying any attention to me so I went other places to at least get some kind of emotion out of someone.

I can't believe he actually said it infront of three different packs though. Was it not enough that both me and him are already hated by two but he just basically fed me to ours to hate for cheating on him. I knew now that no matter what I had to get out of this marriage and bond.

My phone started ringing as I got into the car, I thought it was my mother calling about Xavier but man was I wrong.

~~~~~~~~~

Jason's POV

If it wasn't for the alpha blood in Xavier I would question if he was mine. I knew she was cheating on me for awhile now by the pain I was having almost every night I worked late. How stupid did she think I was. I know that she never did anything with Antonio because of the way he looked at her. He saw her for the slut she was but I have always loved her maybe not as much as Sophia but I loved her enough to move past it. I guess it took me being drunk to finally se her true self.