Chapter 18

*Chapter 18*

Sophia's POV

Waking up in my old room I couldn't help the smile that formed on my lips to know that today will be that day where I finally become Mrs. Antonio Galvan. I walked into the kitchen and my mom had just finished cooking breakfast.

"Good morning baby." She said as she hugged and kissed me on my temple.

"Morning mom. Where is everyone?"

"They should be getting up any second now. The hair stylist will be here soon so eat and get showered up so you will be ready when they get here." She stated while giving me a plate.

Eggs, Bacon, pancakes, and fruit she really must be excited to make all this. As I sat down the girls made their way in looking sleepily still they all thanked my mom for breakfast and ate.

"So have any of you decided if you are staying here with your mates or going home with them?" My dad asked.

"Well some of us are staying and some have chosen to go home." Bianca said..

"But we will still come and visit every holiday with our parents and families." Victoria said.

"Well I'm glad to hear that, you girls know that your always welcome here anytime." Dad said as he finished his breakfast.

After breakfast I went to take a shower and brush my teeth. When I got out the stylist was setting up her things in the living room.

"Hey I'm Susan." She said as I walked in.

"Hey I'm Sophia the bride." I replied.

"Well do you have any idea of how you would like your hair."

"Not really this is a surprise wedding and its going to be outside. I'm more of a simple bride."

"Ok, well I have the perfect style in mind you just sit back and relax and I'll fix everything."

I sat there while she pulled and fluffed my hair. The girls made their way in one by one. After about an hour she finally called done. With a slight headache from the pulling and tugging I looked in the mirror to see that she had pulled my hair back into a bun with random strands of hairs loose and curled around my face to make it look casual. She also sprayed my hair with glitter hairspray so anytime the light hit it the glitter would shine making it look like a halo.

"Thank you so much its beautiful." I said while hugging her.

"Its my job no problem. Now let me work on your bridesmaids they have to look as good as you well almost as much."

"Ok." I said while giggling.

I walked to were the other girls were when they seen me they all gushed about my hair. After everyone settled down my mom hired a make up artist to come over after the hairstylist left. We all had our make up and hair done by the time we had to get ready. I placed my wedding dress for the BBQ. I wore a yellow sundress with white flats and a red purse to add a little flare to my outfit.