Chapter 17

*Chapter 17*

Antonio's POV

I woke with a smile on my face. 'Today is the day!'  I thought excitedly.

'Today will be the day our pack get a rightful Luna.' My wolf thought happily.

'Yes and the day our family becomes whole.Its not just the two of us taking care of this pack now.' I told my wolf.

'No today is the day we celebrate our other half becoming ours infront of everyone'

Last night Sophia went with her friends spend the night with her parents saying something about its bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. I truely don't believe in those supersitions but what ever makes her happy. I was helping set up everything at the BBQ, before I started getting ready. I had some pack members hang light for the reception later tonight and others set up the sound system so you could hear the announcement from anywhere around the yard or house.

After everything was set up my parents were the first to arrive and congratulate me on keeping the pack strong, marring Sophia and becoming a father.

"Well son, I just wanted to let you know how proud we are of you." My dad said.

"Thanks, I know I couldn't have done it without your's and mom's help."

"No problem. We just did what you asked each time you were away." He said before looking me in the eye. " Well I know you didn't plan on going away for your honeymoon but your mother and I paid for you and Sophia to go to Ireland. We know how she always wanted to see the world." He stated as he handed me the tickets.

"Dad thanks but you didn't need to."

"Nonsense you our only child and we wanted to get you a proper wedding gift and what's a wedding with out a honeymoon?"

"Well I'm sure Sophia will enjoy it."

"Good we paid for a whole week. Make sure you take care of my daughter in-law and my grandchild."

"I will dad."

He left after that to go with my mother. But as soon as he left Lucian, Sophia's father came in.

"Now, I know you know about her past and have been there for my baby girl but I think now isn't the time to tell you but if you hurt my daughter in anyway I will hunt you down and kill you." He said jokingly.

"I would never hurt her. She made me the man I am today. I'm thankful and honored to be the man she agreed to marry."

"I am too, I can tell you will make my angel very happy. And for that I thank you. I know she wouldn't be half the woman she is today if you had not been there after the rejection and Damon's death my he rest in peace."  He said before he walked out.