Epilogue

Antonio's POV

It took us all night to find where the rogues where staying. We were running in wolf form with every warrior we had.  We finally arrived at the place when all hell broke lose!

Wolves were fighting everywhere I looked, as I ran toward the house I almost made it to the house when a grey wolf jumped in front of me. We fought for about ten minutes, before he finally gave me an opening.  I killed him and continued on my way toward the house with Jason right behind me.

We searched the whole house before finally entering the basement.  We turned on the lights and walked down stairs.  I was shocked to see the walls were filled with photo's of different packs and pregnant Luna's. 

Though Jason knew Stacy was cheating before and we caught that idiot raping her,  he forgave her and is here to get their son back.

"Well hello boys!!  I guess your here to get your precious Sophia back."  said a man who seemed to have been the rogue we tortured's twin, walking in from a different door I hadn't noticed before.

"And my son?" Jason said.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry there are no children here,  just me and MY new family."

"Sophia and our children are not your family!"  I yelled.

"Oh, but that is where you are wrong dear boy."  He sneered.

"What do you mean?"  I asked glaring at him.

"I mean, that she is not part of that family.  She was our little sister, a daughter born to an alpha in London, but we were kidnapped when she was just a young baby.  Myself and my brother swore to get her back one day, but the business I'm in is to good to give up."

"Where is my son?" Jason interrupted.

"Well, I wanted to give something back to my parents and you will never find him."

Jason took that time to launch at him. Jason seemed to knock him out for a little while for us to continue our search for Sophia.  I wish he hadn't, but he deserved it at least we know where to look for Xavier. We ran into the room that held Sopia to check and make sure she was ok.  After a few minutes and many tears shed, we packed her up and headed out only to realize that her kidnapper had already escaped. 

We returned to Jason's Pack house.

~~~~~~~~~

Jason POV

How could this happen my son is gone.

"Jase, I'm sorry they always kept us apart I had no idea he was gone."  Sophia said to me with concern in her voice.

"Thanks, but I think its best that me and Stacy have some alone time right now to take it in.  You two should go on your honey moon when you get back we will start the search."  Jason said in a low voice.

"As soon as I get back we will send the best trackers and warriors we have out there looking." Antonio said.

~~~~~

Stacy's POV

This is all Sophia's fault.  I can't beleive she allowed them to give away my baby.  Her own blood she was behind all this I know it.

"Mrs. Garcia"  the doctor said bringing me back to reality. "I'm glad to inform you, that you are pregnant.  We will take the alpha test later in the week, just incase...."  He trailed off.  I already knew he was referring to Micheal, the man that 'raped' me.  "I am sorry about your son though.  If you or the alpha need anything do not hesitate to ask."  he said.

~~~~~~~

Sophia's POV

We have been back from our honeymoon for about a month and a half and we are still awaiting the arrival of our triplets, that we have decided to name Santino, Santana, and Santos. Two boys and a baby girl, that will be spoiled by everyone in the pack, Toni stayed true to his word, he sent our best trackers and fighters out to look for Xavier. He would go himself but he doesn't want to miss the birth of our children.

During our time away, Stacy found out she was pregnant again with Jason's baby, she is having another boy that she is going to name Joseph. They both are excited. Jason has vowed to never give up the search for Xavier though.  He seems to get happier a little more everyday.

Juan, Bella, Julian and Jackie are both expecting their own sets of twins. Both of them one boy and one girl.  They decided to name it after their twin.  Bianca and Alec are off with the trackers. Mainly because Bianca wanted to help and it was a chance to see different places.  Maria, Victoria, Matthew and Zane went back to Texas, but they come and visit every holiday.  Maria and Matthew are expecting their first child, a baby girl who they will name Lucia. Marcus and Amy are on their honeymoon now.  They are expected to return within a few days.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a sharp pain in my lower back followed by my water breaking.

"TONI! TONI!!!  It's time!" I SCREAMED!!

~~~~~~~~~

ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHAT THE FUTURE WILL HOLD FOR THESE FAMILIES AND PACKS!

A/N: So this is the end of this book I am returning to finish Sweet Dreams but I also have another book up called his other woman....So go read and let me know if I should continue....

VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!