Chapter 8

*Chapter 8*

Jason's POV

Stacy has been unconscious in the hospital since she gave birth and I marked her two days ago. The pack doctor says that she should wake up anytime now that her wolf needed time to recover before she awakens. When I sit next to her bed and hold her hand I feel little sparks from where I marked her. The sparks are not like the ones from Sophia, but they are there allowing me to feel whole for the first time in months.

My wolf has barely talked to me since I marked her. Though he has grown fond of Stacy's wolf, he is upset with me because Sophia's will no longer speak to him. He says that Sophia was barely getting over the rejection when I marked Stacy and now she is feeling more depressed and alone. 

"Jase" Stacy says groggily, waking up pulling me from my thoughts. "What happen? How is the baby? What did you name him?"

"You have been unconscious for two days. The baby is fine, I named him Xavier. Like we already planned to.  I had to mark you after you gave birth, because there were complications and your wolf wasn't healing you fast enough but now that you are awake I will go and get the doctor." I said, trying to answer all the questions she might have.

After I returned with the doctor, he checked out Stacy and he said we could go home after we finished signing the paperwork.  When we got back, I decided to call the Alpha of the Bloodmoon Pack to inform them of Damon.

It rang four times before someone answered.

“Bloodmoon Pack how can we help you.” Said the female voice on the other end.

“Hi this is Alpha Grey I wan calling for Alpha Joel.”

“Oh! Well he and the Beta are at a meeting could I take a message and have either one of them get back to you?”

“No I just want to speak to the Alpha. It’s in regards to the trainer Damon please have him call me immediately.”

~~~~~~~~~

Sophia's POV

I answered my cell phone as I was coming from another state meeting with the other Alpha's and Beta's of Texas.

"Hello?"

"Beta Sophia, Alpha Joel is not answering his phone and the Alpha that Damon went to help has called; he says he will only speak with the Alpha."  Bianca says.

"Ok thanks!  I will let him know B."  I say getting into the car. As I got in the car I looked over to see Joel cursing about his phone never staying charged for long.

"That was Bianca, she says that the Alpha of the pack that Damon went to help has called and he will only speak with you." I say to Joel.  Just thinking about it has me on edge. I haven't spoken to him since the day before the beach. I wonder why the Alpha is calling instead of him. We got home and headed straight to Joel's office. After we were in his office, Joel shut and locked the door. Then he turned to me with a pained expression.

"Sophia,” uh-oh the only time he calls me by my name is when he has bad news. “I know we have to call the Alpha, but before we do I have let you know that it was your mate he went to help.” Without giving me time to speak, he turned and dialed the number to the voice I had hoped I wouldn't hear again, not unless or until I was ready to go home with a happier version of my life.

"Hello this is Alpha Jason."  His husky voice answered on the second ring.

Hi Alpha, this is Alpha Joel of the Bloodmoon Pack. I was informed you wanted to speak with me."