Chapter 9

*Chapter 9*

Sophia's POV

Its been five months since I left my old pack and a week since we got the call from Jason about Damon. I have been sitting in my room most of the time preparing for the worst because deep inside I know in my heart that his wolf would want to be with his mate. So I'm not expecting him to wake up.

"Phia...You can't stay in your room forever." Bianca says from the outside of my open door. "You know he will want you to be happy and go on."

"I know B, but I have just grown to care for him so much. He helped me alot after the rejection.  What was Jason doing that he couldn't protect a fellow pack member?  It's just like him always thinking of himself." I say as I look over at her.

"Phia, you know you dont mean that.  You know it had something to do with the baby other wise he would have been fighting in the field also."

"I know B, I guess I'm still upset over the rejection."

"I understand and I would be too if I were you.  Just don't let him ruin your happiness."

Bianca and I have become closer over the last few months. She hasn't found her mate yet. She says if she hasn't found him by the time I'm ready to return home then she will join me for "moral support",  though I think she just wants to travel and see different things. Sometimes I pray for her mate because she can be really crazy sometimes. But, she is always there when I need a friend!

"Well since you are feeling better,  how about we go and show everyone that our fearless Beta is ok and then we will go out tonight and get a few drinks and relax."

"Ok,  I guess you right, but let's go to the movies only, I really don't feel like going out." I say finally getting out of bed and heading to the closet. 

"Whatever you want to do. I'll get the girls, you just go show your pretty little face to everyone down stairs, especial Joel he has been worried sick about you, sometimes not even Ashley can calm him down. Then we all meet here in your room after you do that."

I grabbed my White gladiator sandals, with a white dress shirt with my red mini skirt to head to the movies. I figures I'm not going to impress anyone so might as well be comfortable for the night. I straightened my hair  and add a simple red bow clip.

Later that night after the movie.

"Hey Phia, don't worry about anything!! Once you go back, you will show Miss Priss and Captain A**hole what you can do and show them your happier without them! Because you got your strength and power from your true home the Bloodmoon Pack."  Jackie says, while walking out of the movie threater.

"Yea! And we will be there with you."  Bella agreed.

"What?  I knew Bianca was coming, but I didn't know you two were coming also."

"Well of course! We can't just let our little sister go off traveling without us. What if she finds her mate? We have to make sure he treats her right." Jackie continued.