Chapter 13

*Chapter13*

Jason's POV

It has been a few days since I last seen Antonio and Sophia. So I decided to take Xavier to the mall to get out of the house for a bit.  As we were leaving, I asked the guys to come they all agreed, saying they had to grab some gifts for the future Luna on Antonio's pack. Which I really don't understand how Antonio could just have someone else's mate as the future Luna what will she say to her mate? She probably just wants power.

It was me, the twins (Jaun & Julian Beta) and Matthew in my hummer. When we got to the mall we noticed two of antonio's cars there so we agreed to meet up with him inside to ask about his future Luna. Mainly so I can find out more about this mystery girl. We walked around for an hour before actually finding him.

"Hey Toni..." Jaun called out to him.

"Hey guys whats up?" he replied as he seen us. "Look it's little man. Hey little dude how's it going?" He said to Xavier as he notice him in the stroller.

"Nothing much just came to get the future Mrs. Galvan a few things to help her deal with having to live with a mate like you!" He joked.

"Yea, remind me to return the favor when you find your mate" he retorted jokingly, before his phone started ringing. "Hold on guys thats Sophia."

Julian gave me a knowing look, while the others questioned Antonio if it was the same Sophia from our pack.

"Yes, it is the same girl. She wants me to meet up with her and her friends at the food court if you guys want to come." He said smirking before he started walking.

"Dude, is she still hot?"  Matthew asked which made me and Antonio growl.

"Dude, chill it was just a question, beside you claimed Stacy, so we can't check her out anymore." Jaun replied, which into made me frown. I had temporarily forgotten about her. Ever since Sophia came back she has been on my mind more and more each day.

When we reached them there were seven other girls walking away to the food stands. I didn't really mind though all my attenton was on my beautiful mate in front of me. She was everything I ever wanted. Why did I have to be so stupid and reject her for Stacy?

"Oh hey guys!  Toni, I wish you would have told me you had company, I would have made the girls stay."  Her beautiful voice said, while looking over at us only to stop and glare at me for only a second before bring her attention back to Toni as he started talking. I held back a growl that wanted to escape my lips because he took my mate's attention away from me, even if it was only a glare she was givng me.

"It's ok, I have to go, Marcus and I have to go get fitted for....well you know. I'll call you when I'm done."  He said before hugging her and leaving. As she hugged him back I noticed something thing sparkle on her hand but as I looked at it they pulled away and she hid her hands behind her back away from my view.

"Well guys, I can take you to meet the girls."  She offered while looking over at them."Or i can bring them over here?"