Chapter 20

*Chapter 20*

Sophia's POV

I just pulled the car up front when I got out and started walking to the passenger side when someone behind me and put a cloth over my mouth and nose. It didn't take long for the darkness to take over.

~~~~~

I woke up in a dark cell. I don't know how long I was out or where I was. I tried to get up from the hard uncomfortable thing I was laid on only to realise I was chained to it so I was unable to move. The door opened and the lights came on they were so bright I had to blink a couple of times because my eyes had grown used to the darkness. I reopened my eyes to look at my captor.

"Hello my dear girl."

"Who are you? What do you want? Where am I?" The questions rushed out before I could stop them.

"My child you are in my prison. I don't want anything...much. I am the one who brought you here." He said as I looked him over. I admit he was exceptionally hot it kind of made me drool a little. I looked back to his face to see him smirking. He may be hot, but I still wanted to slap him for the next thing he said. "See something you like? I'm sure neither one of your Alpha's look anything like me. Sweetheart if you want me just let me know."

"If you hadn't kidnapped me maybe I could. I would be looking at my husband right now." I said bitterly.

"Well sorry to disappoint you, but your not, so just stay here and be a good little girl. And if your Alpha's give me what I want maybe, I'll let you go."  He said with that stupid smirk still on his face.

~~~~~~~~~

Antonio's POV

I can't believe he did this. Because of this idiot my wife is gone, he has got to be the most....UGH! Thinking about how much of a joke he is, isn't helping right now.

"So you have no clue who wrote this?" 

"No if I did then I would already have them back!" Jason said.

"Well, it has to be someone who has a grudge against you." Joel said angerily. "Who have you pissed off lately?"

"No one." Jason replied.

"There has to be someone. My cousin is out there missing and pregnant.  If anything happens to her, I swear I'll kill you myself." Joel said.

"We will get them back. And when we do you and your wife stay away from us." I said coldly to Jason.

"The only thing I know about this,  is who ever wrote it has been in this house before, but they are not part of this pack."

"What are you talking about." Joel asked.