Chapter 14

*Chapter 14*

Stacy POV

Its been a week since Jason came home from the ice cream shop with Xavier, when he said he ran into Sophia and Antonio. Im so glad she is back but something about the formal BBQ has me questioning why she is back. I decided to seduce Jason to get my fustration out when he gets back from his outing with the guys and Xavier. I began thinking of telling everyone at the BBQ the truth.

"Hey Stacy, which shirt should looks better?" Jaun asked holding up two exact same shirt but in different colors.

"The red one. Why are you getting so dressed up?"

"I met my mate at the mall today. So all the guys that were at the mall and their mates have a group date tonight to get to know each other since they are all friends." He said with a silly grin.

"Oh that is great, who is she?  Is she in Antonio's pack?"

"No, she is from the Bloodmoon Pack, the pack from Texas. Her name is Bella and her twin is mates with Julian. We haven't decided if we are leaving or if they are staying. Their parents are still in Texas."

"Wow, well have a good time. I'm sure you will figure it out when the time comes. Behave." I called after him.

"Me behave?" He scoffed " you should tell that to Julian he trying to get the girl to go to Vegas for a quick wedding."

"I heard that." Yelled Julian from the living room followed by a giggle.

When I entered the living room I was shocked to see guys from Antoni's pack in there with girls wrapped around their arms. Jaun, Julian, Matthew, Marcus, Zane, and Alec were all sitting there with the girls right next to each of them. They all looked cute, but they were dressed a bit slutty.

"Guys, I thought I said no sluts on the furniture." Which earned a growl from them and a few glares from the girls.

"US sluts? Yea sure if we are then..." the girl next to Marcus got cut off by him.

"She is their 'Luna' you can not disrepect her." the way he said Luna was like he was talking about trash which made me angry, I should be his Luna and he dare disrespect me. My thoughts were cut short by the girl.

"Sorry Luna" she said sarcastically.

"Who are you all and why are you here?"

"They are our mates and we are all heading out together if Jaun will ever hurry."

"Ok, I'm done.  Ready to go my love." he said as he got the girl who was next to Julian and his mate.

As they left they all introduced me to their mates and I found out the one who spoke early was Marcus's mate Amy. All the girls really didn't seem like that wanted to talk to me after Marcus said I was the Luna. When they were all leaving I noticed that all the girls had on fake smile in front of their mates but in their eyes I seen pure hate. I wondered if they knew what happen and if they did who told them.