Chapter 15

*Chapter 15*

A/N: Next  4 chapters will be in each of the main characters POV's one chapter for each. Enjoy. :)

Stacy's POV

 I jumped up from the bed and ran to the bathroom feeling everything I ate last night come back up. I stayed in there for about 20 minutes before my stomach finally relaxed. It was only 9:15 am and the BBQ didn't start until 3pm. So I decided to take a relaxing bath. I put my recent sickness off thinking I ate something bad last night when I went out with Jason. After my bath I brushed my teeth and dried my hair. I looked at the clock and only an hour and a half passed. I then went downstairs to get something to eat.

I walked into the kitchen to see Matthew sitting down at the dining room table looking all depressed.

"What is wrong?" i asked sincerly worried Matthew was the flirt of the group and was never in a down mood.

"Nothing just trying to think something over."

"Well do you need help with anything?"

"No. I was just trying to figure out how to apologize to Maria we got into an argument last night over something stupid." 

"Oh that does sound kind of hard. She seems a little bit head strong so it might take some time."

"Yes she is but I would do anything for he even if she....Never mind."

"Even if she what?"

"Well the fight was about her moving here but she wanted to stay with her pack and make sure her parents are ok. So I told her that they were grown and could take care of themselves. She told me I was being an a-hole and that the real reason she didn't want to move here was because she doesn't want to be lead by a bunch of a-holes and that this whole pack was nothing but idiots and that maybe I should stay here with them."

"WHAT? HOW DARE SHE DISRESPECT US WE HAVE DONE NOTHING TO HER?"

"I don't know but I know I can't be without her I mean she doesn't really know anyone here maybe she is just afraid to move here. I guess I could just talk to her at the BBQ."

"I guess just don't let her get you down or try and start running your life. I think if thats how she wants to talk about people she doesn't know then you don't need her."

After breakfast I figured it was time to tell Jason. I knock on his office door.

"Come in" he called without looking up from the paper scattered across his desk 

"Jase we need to talk."

"What is it?" he says finally looking up from the papers.