Chapter 11

*Chapter 11*

Sophia's POV

I got up extra early the next morning to go for a run before the funeral. I let my mind wonder to everything that has happened this year.  After about an hour of running and talking to my wolf about the impending date with Antonio, I finally gave into her to go with him. She asked for time to speak with his wolf because she didn't have enough time yesterday.  He told her he has some news for her.

Once I got back to my room all the girls were waiting for me. I got into the shower and washed up. When I got out they all started on different things. I kind of felt like a barbie doll. When we were all ready we went down stairs to meet everyone.  Antonio was at the bottom of the stairs talking to Joel and Uncle Paul when we reach half way down he looked up at me awestruck.

After the ceremony everyone left to the pack cemetery to bury Damon. Even Antonio got up to say a few words about the time Damon had spent up there. I cried most of the time, but Antonio was there whispering comforting words in my ear.  Me and Antonio stayed a while after everyone left to go back to the pack house, we stayed just sharing stories about Damon. When it got dark we walked back to the house and he walked me to my room.

When I walked in I seen Bianca sitting on my bed waiting for me.

"Tell me everything." She demanded

"There is nothing to tell we talked and shared stories of Damon. But, our date is set for tomorrow night then he has to leave the next day."

"Awe, that sucks, but you never know he might come back for you."

"I doubt that he has a pack to run."

"Are you kidding me? Are you  totally blind?"

"What are you talking about?"

"The way he looks at you!! He has mad feelings for you. And you got the same feelings for him!"

"Whatever!   You don't know what your talking about."

"Yea sure, what ever you say!  But everyone can see it.  Everyone can tell you like him much more than a friend by the way your face brightens up when you see or speak to him."  She said right before leaving me to my own thoughts....

Could I love him? I mean, yes, I always liked him, but I never said anything to anyone about it. Maybe its just because he missed me that he asked me out he just wanted to catch up some more. But we went over everything that happened before. What if he still wants Stacy and I make a complete fool of myself if I tell him how much I care for him?

I guess the only way to get answers to my questions is to go out with him and ask him. Then maybe I could get past the rejection and death and be in a true relationship with him. I can tell that he is so much more different then Jason and it gives me hope.

Smiling to myself I lay down to try to get some sleep to night of the new found hope that I have. But Laying there I found no sleep. I tossed and turned for I don't know how long before I finally gave in and got back up.