Prologue

Heaven

I sighed as I looked around in my new room. Everything wasn't on its place yet. I picked up a box and started unpacking. After a few hours, I was finally done. I looked around, admiring my new room. Now that's settled, I think I'm going to go outside. The weather is nice. The sun is shining and it's warm. Not hot, but just warm. I opened my window to let fresh air in. I don't really like it when there isn't fresh air in my room. I have to be able to breathe in the fresh air from outside. A lake caught my eyes. Maybe I can go there. "Mom, I'm going to explore the neighborhood." I said as I walked towards the front door. "Okay, sweetie. Dinner's ready at 6. Make sure to be back by then." She told me. "Okay. Bye." I said and walked out of the house.

I found my way to the lake. The first thing I noticed was that's here so peaceful and quiet. The perfect place to write or to think or just to relax. You will find me here a lot that's for sure. I sat down on the sand and looked around while thinking about what happened the past year. Everything happened so fast. But before I tell you what happened, I'll introduce myself.

My name's Heaven and I'm 16 years old.

My birthday is 25th march.

I like cats and dogs.

I'm shy around people I don't know, but when you get to know me I can be hyper and crazy.

I don't have a boyfriend at the moment. I don't need one. At least not right now.

My favorite colours are pink and purple.

And my best friend is Charlotte.

She's my world and my sunshine. She's as a sister to me. Actually, she's my sister.

I was looking at the lake, thinking about everything that happened. My mom and I moved because my dad and her got a divorce. My dad cheated on my mom. It was so hectic because I was in the middle of it. They both made me choose between them. I chose to live with my mom because I hate my step mom. She treats me like crap. I really don't like her. Thanks to that bitch my parents broke up. I'm going to my dad every 2 weeks though. I'm daddy's princess and that bitch is always jealous when I spend time with my dad. Too bad for her. My dad will always take my side. Anyway. My mom thought it was better to move. So we moved to this place and for so far, I like it here.

My attention turned to a figure on the other side of the lake. I think it's a boy. I don't know. I can't really see the person from here. The person came closer and sat down not that far away from me. It was a boy. He looked like he was around my age. Or maybe older. If I told you he wasn't cute, I'd be lying. The boy looked at me and I smiled at him. But he just looked away. What's his problem? Okay then. I checked my phone and it was time to go home. I'll come back tomorrow after school. From now on this is my favorite place.

I stood up and walked away. But I glanced back at the boy and noticed he was looking at me. I smiled and went home.

I think I'm going to like it here.

 -----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥