Twenty-five

I can't believe my mom did that. She took her life and it's my fault. She couldn't live with the pain. I didn't want to forgive her when she apologized. Now I wish I did, but it's too late. She's gone and she's never coming back. I know my mom hurt me, but she's still my mom. I will never forgive myself for this. I killed my mom.

"Justin, here's something to eat." Heaven softly spoke as she walked in my room. "I'm not hungry." I whispered not bothering to look at her. I felt her sitting down on my bed. "Jay, I'm worried about you. So is my mom. You didn't eat the past few days. Please eat something. For me." I looked at Heaven and her eyes had this sad tint in them. I saw she had made me a sandwich. I sat up and started eating it. "Thank you." She said and kissed my cheek.

I'm going to live with my dad. I'm moving tomorrow. Heaven doesn't know yet. He lives across the country. I need to get away from everything. I have too many bad memories here. Memories I want to forget, but I can't. I will never forget. I'm not only going to break Heaven's heart, but also mine. Heaven means everything to me and it was hard to make this decision. I hope she understands me. I love her so much and I'm going to miss her so much.

"Heaven, I need to tell you something." I said, my voice cracking. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I'm leaving tomorrow." I told her. "What do you mean?" "I'm going to live with my dad." "A-are you serious?"

"I'm so sorry, Heaven. I really am, but I have to do what's best for me. I have to leave for a while. So much has happened and I need a break. I know I'm hurting you by doing this, but I really need to do this. I love you with all my heart. You're a special girl, Heav. I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me. I'm coming back. I don't know when, but I promise you I'm coming back. I don't expect you to wait for me, but I know that I won't find a girl like you ever again. I love you Heaven and I will miss you so much."

Tears were streaming down both our faces. "I understand you, Justin. I really do. I'm going to miss you so much. Not only my boyfriend but also my best friend is leaving. I don't know how I will survive without you, but if you think this is what's best for you then you have to do it. I'm not going to stop you. But just know that I'll always be there for you. Okay? I'll always be here." Heaven sobbed as she hugged me. "I love you Heaven. I really do." "I love you so much more." She replied before kissing me. I'm going to miss this so much. I'm going to miss her hugs. I'm going to miss her smile. I'm going to miss her laugh. I'm just going to miss her. But even though it breaks me, I have to do this.

Heaven

I can't believe this. Justin is leaving. My best friend. My boyfriend. I don't know what I would do without him. He's my everything. My world. Everything will be so different without Justin. I don't want him to leave, but I want what's best for him and I think moving in with his dad will be good for him. Far away from the drama. I will be waiting for Justin. I don't want any other boy than him. He's all I need. I love him so much and that's why I'm letting him go.

"I have to go now." Justin whispered in my ear as I hugged him. "I don't want you to leave, Jay." I sobbed. "I know. I'm sorry." I heard him say. "I love you. Please never forget me." "I promise I won't. I love you Heaven. I always will." I looked into his eyes. There were tears about to fall from his beautiful eyes. Justin wiped away my tears and kissed me with so much passion. "I'm going to miss you so much." I mumbled against his lips. "Me too." I said, breaking the most amazing kiss we ever shared. "Hate to interrupt, but if Justin doesn't leave now, he's going to miss his flight." My mom said. "Bye Heaven." Justin said and pecked my lips. "Bye." I whispered as more tears streamed down my face. Justin hugged my mom and then walked away, but before he was really gone he turned around and shouted. "I love youuu!" I giggled. "I love you too!" I yelled, not being aware that this was the last time I would see him for a long time.

------------------------------------

This was the last chapter of the first book! I want to thank you all for reading and voting and also for the comments! it really means a lot to me! Don't forget to check out my other stories 

THANK YOU 

BYE :)