Twenty-one

It's been two weeks since the accident and Charlotte and dad are back home. Everything is going alright. I'm going to my dad's next week. I asked him if Justin could come and he said it wasn't a problem, but Justin doesn't know yet. Speaking of Justin. Did you know that boy is amazing? He's just perfect. His life might be turned upside down, but he is the sweetest, nicest and cutest boy I've ever met. Like I said; He's perfect.

My mom was at work and I was making lunch for me and Justin while he was taking a shower. The doorbell rang. "Can't they see I'm busy?" I muttered under my breath kinda pissed because they bothered me. I opened my door to see a woman standing in front of me. She wasn't that old. "How can I help you?" I fake smiled. "Do you know a Justin?" She asked me. Why is she asking after my boyfriend? "Maybe. Maybe not. Who are you?" Okay that was kinda rude but whatever. I don't really care. "I'm his mother." She breathed out. "You're what?" I said kind of shocked. "I'll be right back." I fake smiled and let her in. I closed the door behind her and ran upstairs.

Justin

I just walked out of the bathroom when Heaven ran into me. "Sorry." She chuckled. "Why are you in a hurry?" I asked. "Uhm I don't know how to say this." She started. "But your mom is downstairs." She said quietly looking down. "W-what?" "She's here to see you."

I'm in shock and confused. Why does she want to see me? I have nothing to tell her. To me she isn't even my mom anymore. She's just the person who gave me a life. An awful one and I will never forgive her for what she's done. "You don't need to see her if you don't want to." Heaven said, hugging me. I shook my head. "I need to. She needs to realize what she's done." "Don't say things you will regret later." Heaven pulled back and started to walk down the stairs, but I stopped her. "Babe wait." I said. She turned around. "Yeah?" "Can I get a kiss?" I pouted sticking out my bottom lip. Heaven smirked. "Yes but you have to catch me first." She giggled running down the stairs. She hadn't even stepped of the last steps or my arms were already around her waist. "You're fast." Heaven said. "I caught you, so where is my kiss?" I pouted. "Right here." She whispered before kissing me. She pulled back and walked away making me pout. "Baaaaaabe." I whined, following her. "Why did you pull away?" I complained, not noticing 'my mom' in the room. "You are so cute." She laughed and pecked my lips. "You are cute. No scratch that. You are cute, beautiful, amazing and perfect." I said, making her blush. "I love you." She mumbled against my chest since I was hugging her. "I love you too." I said and kissed her head. "You two are so cute."

We pulled away and I saw my mom standing there. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I snapped. "I'm here to apologize for everything Justin. I'm so sorry for everything." She said with tears in her eyes. I looked at her. "You know I'm going to finish making lunch." Heaven awkwardly said and left the living room. But before she left she mouthed. "Don't kill her."

"Sorry won't change anything. You made my life hell. Do you even realize what I went through every day? No, you don't because you were never there for me. I got bullied at school and when I got home your so called boyfriend was waiting to beat me up. He almost killed me twice. I even ended up in the hospital at least 3 times. I was depressed. I didn't want to live anymore. It was a hell at home and school wasn't easy either. They called me a freak and worthless. I had no friends until Heaven came along. If it wasn't for her, I probably would have killed myself because I couldn't handle and take it anymore." I said trying to stay calm while tears filled my eyes.

"No matter how many times you say sorry, I will never forgive you. You're not my mother anymore. A woman who's not my mom treats my better than you do and I'm just her daughter's boyfriend. That must say a lot. I want you out my life. I never want to see you again." I said before running upstairs. My so called mom was crying. Did I care? No. Did I feel sorry? No. Did I regret what I said? Not really.

I laid down in my bed and let the tears fall. I heard my door open and close. "I'm sorry Jay." Heaven softly said and kissed my head. I just cried. I can't forgive her. She has done too much. She brought my life in danger. Because of her my girlfriend almost died. I will never ever forgive her. I heard Heaven sigh before climbing in bed with me. I turned around and wrapped my arms around her waist while hiding my face in her neck ready to fall asleep. "Justin, don't fall asleep. I made lunch." Heaven said. "We can eat it later." I mumbled. I was laying comfy. I actually can't believe she's mine. I mean she's beautiful, amazing, sweet, carrying and did I already say gorgeous? She can get any guy she wants, but she chooses me. The boy whose life is a mess. I don't get it.

Heaven

I sighed as I opened my eyes. I took my phone to see what time it was. 3pm. I slept for two hours. Just great. I tried to get up, but Justin was still cuddled into me. Awh. Cute. Justin moved and tightened his grip on me. "No! Heaven don't go. Don't leave me. I love you." He sobbed. He's having a nightmare. "Ssh." I cooed running my fingers through his hair. "I'm here. I will never leave you baby. I love you." I whispered. He stopped crying and started waking up. He rubbed his eyes which were ref and puffy and sat up. "What happened?" His voice was sore like he had a cold. Kinda sexy may I add. "Your mother was here. You told her you never want to see her again. You ran into your room crying. I came to get you to eat lunch, but instead you wanted to cuddle and fell asleep. And you were crying in your sleep because you were having a nightmare about me leaving you." I explained. "I can't believe she came to see me." Justin mumbled. "How dares she? First treating me like crap and then telling me she's sorry." He said, getting mad. "Let's think nor talk about her. Okay?" He nodded his head.

Justin

"And now we are going to eat, because I'm starving." Heaven said, getting up. She took my hand and dragged me downstairs. "Mom you're already home? It's only 3pm." Heaven said surprised as we walked into the kitchen. "Yeah. A meeting got cancelled." She replied. I was looking down still holding Heaven's hand. "You two were so cute sleeping." Ann said probably smiling. "Moooom." Heaven whined. "Just saying." She defended. Heaven let go of my hand and opened the fridge. "Justin, you alright?" Ann asked. I looked at her and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." I lied. "It looks you've been crying. Come here." She got up and hugged me. I rested my head on her shoulder and let the tears fall. "Awh baby what's wrong?" She asked pulling away and wiped away some tears. "Hey. I thought he was my baby?" Heaven said, looking at us. "Heaven, he's like a son to me. You know that." "I didn't say anything." She replied and went back to eating. "Now tell me what's wrong." Ann said leading me to the couch. "It's a long story." "I have all day."

I told her what happened. You see even though I'm not her own son, she treats me like I am. She's an amazing woman and a great mom. I can tell. "Hey babe, can I switch moms with you?" I joked. She looked up from her phone and shook her head. "Awh. Why not?" I pouted. "Because I love her." She said. "Awh. Love you too hun!" Ann shouted from the kitchen. "So? I love your mom as well." I argued. "Yeah but she's m-" Ann cut her off. "Don't finish that sentence missy." She warned. "Sorry." Heaven mumbled looking down. "And Justin, I also love you." I smiled. "Ha! She loves me." I said like a 5 year old. "She loves me more." Heaven said back. "No, she lo-" "Guys! I love Justin as much as I love you Heaven." Me and Heaven looked at each other and smirked. We stood up and attacked Ann with a hug causing her to almost fall. We laughed.

This is now my new family and I love them so much.

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥