Ten

I woke up with a body pressed against mine. I didn't have to open my eyes to know who it was. My arms were around her. I cuddled more into her as I tried to fall back asleep. To be honest, this feels so right. "Don't move." I mumbled as Heaven started to wake up. She giggled and turned around. "You are so cute sometimes." "You're the one being cute. Not me." I told her, still not bothering to open my eyes. She kissed my cheek and tried to get up, but I just held her closer. "Justin, I need to go to the bathroom." "Yeah right. I don't believe you." "Then don't believe me. But I really have to pee." she whined. I sighed and opened my eyes to see her beautiful eyes. "Can you let go of me please?" She asked sweetly. I shook my head while saying no. "Pleeeaaassee?" she pouted. "That's not going to work." "Fine." she sighed. "Then I'll have to tickle you until you let go of me." she smirked. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I warned. "Jay, I really have to go." I unwrapped my arms and she ran to the bathroom. I laughed at her while laying back down. She's so cute.

"So what are we going to do today?" Heaven asked me. We were sitting on the couch. "We can just stay here and be lazy." I suggested. "I love being lazy." She said while laying her head on my lap. I chuckled. We decided to watch movies all day. "What movie do you want to watch?" I asked Heaven. "I don't know." she replied, looking at me. I smirked. I know what movie we could watch. "Oh no. Justin no. Just no." Heaven said, shaking her head. "I hate horror movies. Please." she begged.

We were watching a movie when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Heaven said, getting up and walked to the front door. I heard her opening it. "Is Justin here?" I heard the oh so familiar voice ask. I got up. He can't find me. He'll hurt me even more and I'm still sore from yesterday. "Who are you?" Heaven asked. "His step father. Now is he here?" "No. Bye." Heaven slammed the door shut and walked back into the living room. She saw me and hugged me. "Hey it's okay. Don't cry." She whispered. I didn't even realize I was crying. "I just don't want this life anymore. It's getting too much. I don't know if I can handle this any longer." I said quietly. "You're a strong boy Justin. Of course you can handle this. I know it's hard, but it won't stay like this forever. Everything will change and I will be here to help you to get through the tough times. You're my best friend and I'll do anything to give you a better life." Heaven said, looking into my eyes. I pulled her into another hug. "Thank you for everything. I don't know what I would do without you." I told her. "I'm always going to be here for you. Always. I will never let you down." She promised, not breaking the hug. I love this girl so much and she has no idea. She doesn't know how much she means to me.

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥