Fourteen

"Justin. I hate you." Heaven yelled as she ran out of the ocean laughing. Me, Alice and Heaven are at the beach since it's summer which means no school for like 2 months. This will be heaven! "I love you too!" I laughed. "And it's your own fault. You told me to drop you." I added. "Yeah, but not in the fucking ocean!" She said, hitting my arm playfully. She looked around. "Where's Alice?" She asked as she laid down next to me. "Getting an ice cream." "She and her food obsession." Heaven laughed. I just looked at her and smiled. I love hearing her laugh. She blushed looking down. I took a picture when she looked back at me.

"Hey love birds." Alice said, making us to turn to her. "Where's your ice cream?" I asked. "Haha. My ice cream right. Well when I was in line this cute guy was standing behind me. He paid my ice cream and we talked for a bit and guess who has a date on Friday?" She said excited. "You!" Heaven yelled and got up to hug her. "Weirdoes." I mumbled. "What was that?" Alice asked, looking at me. "Nothing." "Justin, you know you love these weirdoes." Heaven said. "Let's go back in the water." I suggested. "Sure." Heave nodded. Alice sat back down. "What are you doing? C'mon." "You two love birds go have fun. I'm going to get a tan." She said, laying down and closed her eyes.

Heaven

Justin picked me up making me scream. I laughed as Justin to the water. "No. Not again." I groaned making him chuckled. "Oh yes." He said and let go of me, but this time carefully than the first time. But now it's time for revenge. I smirked. I jumped on his back when he wasn't looking causing him to fall. I couldn't stop laughing. You should have seen his face. Priceless. When Justin back up, he glared at me making me laugh harder until I was wet again. I stopped laughing and looked at Justin. He was the one laughing now. "It's so on McCann." I said and splashed him with water.

You're probably wondering what happened the past few months right? Well Justin is still living with us. He didn't hear anything from his mom. She and her boyfriend still live next to us, but they're not trying to do anything. We're still careful though. We don't know what they can do. Well what he can do. Justin's still scared, but he's much happier now. I still love him so much, but he has no idea. We act like a couple though, but that's maybe because we're best friend. I don't know. One day I will tell him how I feel.

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥