Eighteen

I'm home in my room and Heaven's dad, Nick, and Charlotte are here. Her dad is very nice and Charlotte? I can tell why she's Heaven's best friend. She's like her. They could be twins.

Someone knocked on my door and opened it. "Can I come in? Too many adults downstairs?" Charlotte chuckled. I looked at her and nodded. "Sure." I said and sat up since I was lying in my bed. "So you're the famous Justin huh?" She smirked. I looked at her confused. "Heaven can't stop talking about you. You're all she can think about." She smiled. Charlotte sat on the edge of my bed. "You make her happy and when she's happy, I'm happy. I swear, no boy has ever made her happy the way you do." She told me. I looked at her. "My life has changed a lot since I met Heaven. She makes me feel like I'm worth it. She makes me so happy." I said with a smile on my face. Since Charlotte is Heaven's best friend she knows we're dating. We haven't told anyone about it yet. "You're perfect for each other and I can see why Heaven likes you." She said before leaving my room.

Heaven's still in the hospital. She should wake up soon. I still blame myself for all this. Because of me she's in the hospital, but she saved my life. Literally. I love her so much. She's just amazing.

"I'm going to Heaven." I announced when I walked into the living room. Charlotte stood up. "I'm going with you." She said walking over to me. "Call me if something happens." Ann said. I nodded. "Will do." "Okay. Let's go." Charlotte said and dragged me out the house. "What has gotten into you?" I asked chuckling. "Like I said; too many adults in there." "There were only Heaven's dad and mom." I said confused. "Exactly. Can't you see they still love each other? Heaven wants nothing but them getting back together." "Oh now I get it." I laughed.

We finally arrived at the hospital and we went to Heaven's room. She was still lying there so peaceful. I wish she would wake up. I took her hand in mine as I looked at her. It was quiet. No one spoke. It kills me to see Heaven like this. She doesn't deserve it.

"Heaven wouldn't have done this if she didn't love and care about you so much, Justin." Charlotte whispered breaking the silence. "I just want her to wake up." "Me too." I heard her sigh. I kissed her forehead. "Please wake up baby girl. I miss you." I whispered.

Heaven

A groan escaped my lips as my eyes fluttered open. Why does my head hurt so much? Why am I here? What happened? I tried to move but everything hurt. I noticed someone sleeping with their head on my bed on my right. The hair looked so familiar.

"Jay?" I whispered. "Justin?" I whispered running my fingers through his soft brown hair. "5 more minutes." he mumbled. I chuckled which hurt but I couldn't help it, because it was so cute. I continued running my fingers through his hair. He still hasn't realized I'm awake. For how long have I been asleep by the way? "Baby?" Still no reaction. "Justin?" I tried again. He mumbled something and opened his eyes. He sat up and looked at me. "You're awake." He whispered not believing his eyes. I nodded smiling. He pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry." He said still hugging me. "Don't be me. This is not your fault. It was my choice. Not yours. Please don't blame yourself." I told him as I looked in his beautiful eyes. "But it is my fault though. If you didn't know me, none of this would have never happened." "Jay, I wanted to protect you because I love you so much and I care about you." "I missed you. I thought I had lost you." His voice cracked and there were tears in his eyes. I kissed him and pulled him closer to my body. Justin disconnected our lips and looked into my eyes. "I love you. And I should go get a doctor and call your mom." He laughed and pecked my lips before leaving my room.

Oh how I love this boy.

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥