Twenty-two

"Baaaaaabe." Justin yelled as he walked into my room. "What's up Jay?" I asked, looking up from my laptop. "We are going on a date today." Justin smiled. I stood up and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "What are we going to do?" I asked. A smile was on my face. "What about we go to the mall and then to the cinema?" Justin suggested. "Sounds fun." I said. "Good." Justin said and pecked my lips. He was about to pull away when I pulled him closer and kissed him once more. I just need to feel his lips on mine. I can't resist them. I felt Justin smile through the kiss making me smile as well. Justin pulled back for air and rested his forehead on mine. "I love you so much." I whispered, looking into his eyes. "I love you Heaven." Justin whispered and hugged me. "If we want to go to the mall, I have to go get ready." I said, looking at what I was wearing. "Babe, you look beautiful. You don't need to change." Justin said. "Okay." I sighed. "C'mon. Let's go."

Justin intertwined our fingers and we walked out my room, downstairs. My dad was working in the garden. I was staying the week at my dad's and Justin was allowed to come. "Dad, me and Justin are going to the mall and then to the cinema. I don't know when I'll be back." I told him. He looked at us. "Have fun." He smiled. "Thanks dad." I hugged and kissed his cheek. We said bye and left.

We arrived at the mall and we went to my favorite store. "Oh my god. This dress is so beautiful." I said. "It would look cute on you." I heard Justin say. "Awh. Thanks boo." I smiled. Justin kissed my cheek. "Buy it." I went to pay the dress when Justin stopped me. "Wait. I'm paying." Justin said. "But." "No buts." I just kept my mouth shut because I knew I wouldn't win. So I just let him pay the dress.

Justin and I had been shopping all day. I was having so much fun. I was laughing with a joke Justin just told me when I saw my step mother and she was not alone. I dragged Justin in a random store. "Whoa. What's wrong?" Justin asked. "My step mother is right there and she's not alone." I told him not taking my eyes of her. "I thought she was at work?" He said confused. "Yeah that's what she told my dad."

The next thing I saw made me so angry. Her and that man kissed. I'm going to kill her. I took my phone and took pictures. My dad needs to see this. "What are you doing?" Justin asked looking at me. "Making sure I have proof she cheated when I tell my dad." "My girl isn't only beautiful and amazing, but also smart." He complimented. "Awh. Thanks babe." I smiled and kissed him. We left the mall and went to the movies. Justin paid and we went to buy popcorn.

We were in the middle of the movie when I noticed Justin kept staring at me. "Admiring the view?" I whispered, not taking my eyes of the screen. "Let's ditch?" He whispered back. I looked at him. "What?" "Let's get out of here." "Let's go." I said, getting up. The movie is boring anyway. We made our way out the cinema and it was already getting dark. Justin took my hand in his and led me to a hill. "What are we doing here?" I asked. Justin laid down and pulled me down with him. "Watching the stars." He said looking up. Justin had his arm around me. I looked up at the sky and it was just beautiful. All the stars. "It's so beautiful." I breathed out. "Not as beautiful as you." I heard Justin whisper. I laid my head on his chest still looking at the sky. This moment was just perfect. "I love you Heaven." "I love you more."

This date was fun, but mostly; it was perfect.

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥