Six

"Dad!" I yelled as I ran up to him. I hugged him and glared at the bitch. "Heaven, dad will bring you back tomorrow night." My mom said from the car. "Okay, mom. I'll see you tomorrow," I replied, waving at her. She gave me a smile before driving off. I walked in with my dad by my side. "So what do you want to do today?" he asked. I thought for a minute.

I love spending time with my dad. We used to spend so much time together before him and my mom broke up. I told you I'm daddy's little girl. I always will. "I want to make cookies." I smiled. "Then let's make cookies." he cheered, running into the kitchen. I laughed and followed him. The bitch was behind me. I stopped just before the kitchen and turned around. The expression on my face was serious. "I want to spend time with my dad and don't ruin it or you will regret it. Understand?" I hissed and walked into the kitchen with a smile on my face.

Justin

I'm lying in bed, thinking about some things. Heaven was on my mind. She's special. I can tell. I tried to push her away, but she didn't even listen to me. She still tried to talk to me even though everyone told her not too. She doesn't care about what others think or say and that's what I like about her. I just like her as a friend, I think. I'm not sure. But I get this warm feeling inside. A feeling I never had before and I love that feeling. She makes me smile. She knows how to cheer me up. I have so much fun when I'm with her. She makes all my worries go away.

The front door slammed shut, making me sit up. This means one thing; I'm going to get hit again. My step father ran up the stairs. I could hear his footsteps coming closer. I held in my breath as the door opened. He's drunk again. I closed my eyes and wished he would stop as he hit me over and over again. The thing is I don't even know why he's doing this to me. I never did something wrong to him or my mom. My mom also hits me, but only when she's drunk. My step father even hits me when he isn't drunk at all.

"Next time, make sure you do what I ask you." He hissed before leaving my room. Tears fell from my eyes as I tried to get in bed. I can't handle this any longer. It's too much. I took my phone and called the only who can help me.

Heaven

After ringing 3 times, she answered. I heard her and someone else laughing. "Justin!" She said happily. "Heav." I managed to say through my tears. She immediately stopped laughing. "Charlotte! Shut up." she said pissed when - I'm guessing - Charlotte didn't stop laughing. "Justin, what's wrong?" She asked worried.

"He hit me again." I whispered. "Are you okay? If not, I'm coming home right now." she said. "I can't handle this anymore. But you don't have to come home early for me. You haven't seen your dad for days." I told her. "But you're hurt. And please don't do anything stupid. I know what you want to do right now, but I'm begging you. Please don't." I heard in her voice she was about to cry. "I promised you, Heaven." I sighed. "But it's just too hard. I can barely move and it's hard to breathe. I can't handle this much longer." I continued. "Stay strong boo. Everything will get bet-" Heaven cut herself off. "What the fuck are you doing in my room? Don't you see I'm busy? Go away!" She yelled. "Your dad wants you to come eat dinner." I heard a women say. "I'll come when I'm done calling. This is important. Bye! ... Sorry about that. It was my step mom. I can't stand her one bit. She's so annoying. Anyway. Jay, I promise everything's going be alright." "Thank you Heaven." I said. "Always here to help. Text or call me when there's something wrong. Okay? I'll see you tomorrow." I could hear in her voice she was smiling. "Will do. Bye Heaven." I said and hung up. A smile appeared on my face. I'm suddenly feeling so much better.

���'�sf���

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥