Thirteen

Scared. I'm scared. The past few days have been hell. My step father was beating me again and he yelled that he wanted me dead. I found a way to escape, but I didn't know where I was going. So I got lost, but I eventually found my way back home. I went to Heaven's house instead of mine, because I knew I would be safe with her.

My mom? I don't think she even realizes I'm gone. She doesn't care about me. Do you have any idea how much it hurts knowing your own mother doesn't care about you? It hurts a lot. Ever since my dad left everything changed. My mom started acting weird and she stopped talking to me. I have never heard anything from my dad since the day he left. I never saw him again. I actually don't even know why he left. My mom never wanted to tell me.

Heaven is making me stay with her. She doesn't let me go home. She's scared something bad will happen. She told me she was so worried about me. I never meant to scare her or anything. Heaven means so much to me. I love her so much. I'm in love with her to be honest. She's just amazing. Her smile is perfect. Her laugh is just music to my ears. Her eyes are the most beautiful I've ever seen in my whole life. She's just gorgeous.

Heaven explained her mom everything and she doesn't want me to go home either. I actually can't believe that they care about me. Nobody ever cared about me. I just hope that everything's gonna be alright.

I was waiting for my step father to leave the house so I could get my stuff. My mom was at work. He finally left after what feels like hours. I watched him driving off. When I was sure he was far away, I walked into the house. It took me 10 minutes to take my stuff. I wanted to leave that house as soon as possible. I hated it. I have bad memories there. Memories I rather forget than remember, but I know that I will never be able to forget. To forget what ever happened in that house.

"You got everything?" Heaven asked as I walked back into the house. "I think so." I said, nodding. "C'mon. We'll bring your stuff to your room." She smiled and helped me with my bags. "I'll be downstairs if you need me." "Thanks." I smiled. She smiled before leaving the room.

Heaven

I was about to go into my room when I heard someone sing. It was beautiful. I walked backwards and stopped in front of Justin's room. The door was a little bit open just enough for me to see him sitting on his bed.

the strands in your eyes
they color them wonderful
stop me was stealing my breath
the emeralds from mountains
the thrust toward the sky
never revealing their depth
tell me that we belong together
dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated
I'll hang from your lips
instead of the gallows of heartbreak
that hang from above
and I'll be you're crying shoulder
I'll be love suicide
and I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life

His voice was like one of an angel. Yes, it was that perfect. I smiled to myself as I walked back to my room. I never thought that Justin McCann could sing. "Why are you smiling?" Justin asked, making me jump. "Omg. You scared me." I said dramaticly, making Justin chuckle. "Sorry. So why do you have that smile on your face? Not that I'm complaining since it's perfect." "I just heard you sing and I thought it was amazing." Justin looked down, blushing. I got up and walked over to him. He was leaning against the wall. "Aren't you cute?" I teased. "I should ask the same about you. Aren't you cute?" he smiled. I'm sure my cheeks colored red. Justin chuckled and kissed my cheek before leaving my room.

"I love you. I wish you knew that." I whispered.

 -----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter. 
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥