Nine

"Mom, that was so not funny." I said as I looked at my clothes. "Oh yes, it is." She laughed. My mom and I were making cookies and she thought it would be so funny to cover me with flour and all that other stuff. Yeah, my mom is still a teenager sometimes and that's one of the reasons why I love her. She doesn't take things too seriously. She makes fun. My mom had me when she was like 18 years old. I wasn't planned at all, but my mom was happy. My dad? He didn't like the fact at first. But when he saw how happy my mom was, he was happy as well. My mom was always more of a best friend to me.

The doorbell rang. "I'll go." I said and dried my hands because I had just washed them. "Okay sweetie. I'll clean up." I walked out of the kitchen and opened the front door to see a bruised Justin. I gasped. What did they do to him now? Justin looked at me and then passed out. "Justin!" I yelled and bent down. "Mom!" I yelled. "Mom!" I yelled again. She was at the door within the minute. "Oh my god." She gasped. "What happened to him?" "His mother and step father abuse him. Let's get him inside." I told her. She nodded. "Yeah. We'll bring him to your room. And I will clean him up while you take a shower because you look awful." I playfully glared at her. For a boy, Justin doesn't weight a lot. He's so light. Too light if you asked me.

I took a shower and changed into a sweater and sweats. I walked back into my room and saw Justin still lying unconscious in my bed. My mom had cleaned his cuts. I sat down next to him in bed and intertwined our fingers. You can call me a creep. I don't care. But I watched him as he laid there. His brown hair was a mess. There was a cut on his lips. His cheek was bruised. His left eye was lightly blue. But even though he was like this, he still managed to look beautiful. Hear me talking about him. It's like I have a crush on him or something.

"You like him." A voice suddenly said, pulling me out of my thoughts. I turned my head to look at my door and saw my mom standing there with her arms crossed over her chest. I looked back at Justin and thought about what my mom said. "Yeah, I do." I whispered. "He can stay the night. You guys aren't going to school tomorrow." My mom laid some clothes on my desk for Justin before leaving my room. Those clothes are from my cousin. He always forgets clothes when he's here. I guess Justin can use them now.

Justin

My head hurts. I opened my eyes and I was in a room. I don't think I've seen this room before. I looked at my right and saw Heaven staring at me. What happened? Why am I here? Where am I?

"You're finally awake." She said as she carefully hugged me. "Are you okay? How are you feeling?" "My head hurts." I said rubbing it. "Stay here. I'm going to get something for the pain. Be right back."

Heaven left the room and then I remembered what happened. My step dad beating me and me passing out in front of Heaven. How did I end up in her bed anyway? Did she carry me all the way upstairs? "Here you are." Heaven's voice rang in my ears. She gave me a painkiller and a glass of water. "Thanks." "My mom is not letting you go home tonight and we stay home tomorrow." "But they will be so mad if I don't show up." I argued. "Justin, look at me. I care about you. And seeing you hurt hurts me. Just stay here for the night. For me?" she begged. I sighed. "Okay. Fine. But I sleep on the couch." "No! You sleep in my bed. I sleep on the couch." "You sleep in bed with me." I smirked. "Okay. But no funny business." She warned me.

Heaven. Isn't she a special girl? She's sweet, nice, kind, amazing and gorgeous. Should I keep going because I can? Heaven is the first girl that ever cared about me and that didn't judge me. And what makes her so special is that she's just her. She doesn't wear a lot of make-up. There are days that she doesn't wear any. She loves to do her own thing, but respects everyone. I think I like her.

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥