Sixteen

"I knew it! I just knew it!" Alice yelled as she heard about me and Justin. "I told you so, Heaven. You guys are perfect for each other." She freaked out. "Alice, calm down." I said. She looked at me and Justin. "But you guys are cute together." She said in a childish tone. "You're cute too. C'mon we gotta go." Justin said, pushing her out of the front door. We all laughed and walked into the directions of the mall.

Justin was quiet. Too quiet. He's never that quiet around me. He's always so happy and smiling when he's with me. "Jay, what's up?" I whispered, laying my head on his shoulder. "I saw his car." He replied back. I noticed he was scared and pulled him closer to me. "Everything's going to be alright. Don't worry." I assured him. He nodded and pecked my lips. "Awh." Alice said, making me look at her. "And your problem is?" "That you two are just too cute." She smirked and started walking faster. "She's crazy." Justin mumbled. "Tell me about it." I laughed.

We arrived at the mall and there weren't a lot of people. Thank god. I can't stand places where a lot of people are or that are packed. We walked into Forever 21 and I felt like I or better we were being watched. I wasn't really comfortable and I didn't feel safe. It's probably nothing.

"You okay?" Justin asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled. "Oh my god. Look at this dress." Alice said, taking it. "Buy it if you like it." "Nah, it wouldn't look beautiful on me. But it would look beautiful on you." She smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Give that dress here so I can see how I look with it. C'mon." "C'mon." I took Justin's hand and dragged him to the other side of the store to the changing cabins. "Wait here." "Do I have a choice?" "No." I smiled and closed the curtain. "So babe, how do I look?" I asked Justin who was busy with his phone. He looked up and his jaw dropped. "You're so beautiful. No, you're gorgeous baby." He smiled. I smiled and pecked his lips before changing in my own clothes again.

We're eating and I still feel like someone is watching us and it kinda freaks me out. "Do you guys also feel that we're like being watched or something?" I asked them. Justin looked at me worried and Alice looked at me weird. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked Justin. His eyes widened and looked around. His eyes landed on a man in black disguise. Was it just me or did he look familiar? "We have to get out of here." Justin said. "What? No. We didn't do my favorite store yet." Alice complained. "Alice not now. We need to go." I told her, taking her hand and dragging her to the exit. "What's going on guys?" She asked worried. "Fuck. He saw us. Out of here!" Justin almost screamed and we started running.

We were almost out the mall when we heard a gunshot. Everyone screamed including us. "Stop!" he yelled. I looked at Justin who had scared written all over his face and we turned around. He was standing there with a gun pointed at us. If you still haven't figured out who was standing in front us. It was Justin's step father. Me and Alice walked closer to Justin and held Justin's shirt really tight scared of what will happen. Scared of what he will do. "Put that down." Justin said calmly. But you could hear in his voice he was scared just like everyone else. "Shut up!" He yelled. "Heaven, who's that guy?" Alice whispered. "Justin's dangerous step father." I whispered back. He walked closer to us, causing me and Alice to stand even closer to Justin than we already were. "What do you want from us?" Justin asked. "I didn't do anything wrong to you. I never did anything bad." "I want your beautiful girl." "Never!" Justin yelled. Alice had tears streaming down her face and I was on the edge of crying too. "What did you just say?" "I said you're never going to get my girlfriend." He pulled the trigger... "NO!" I screamed and everything went black...

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥