Three

I was in my room, thinking about Justin. I did that a lot. Why would he cut? Why would he do something like that? Why would he hurt himself?

I looked out the window. I saw a boy in the room opposite of mine. I walked over to my window and saw him lying in bed. Justin. He was just staring at the ceiling, but quickly got up when a man walked in. Everything after that happened so fast. I quickly walked away from the window and sat down at my desk, taking in what I had just witnessed. That man hit Justin over and over again. I was in shock. I didn't think they had noticed me. I hoped they hadn't. But why would that man hit Justin? Why would he do something like that? Justin didn't seem like a bad guy. Why would he hurt Justin?

I was at school. I didn't tell anyone about what I saw the night before. They didn't need to know. I walked outside and saw Justin sitting on the ground against a tree. I walked towards him, of course ignoring everyone whispering. It was not like I cared or something.

"Hey Justin," I softly said as I sat down next to him. He looked at me for a minute before looking back in front of him. I noticed that he had a black eye and had some other bruises.

"Hi," he whispered.

"I need to talk to you."

"About what?" he asked, still not looking at me. "About yesterday," I sighed. Justin closed his eyes before looking at me. "I - I uhm. I saw something happen last night."

I didn't even think he could hear me, because I was talking so quietly. But the expression on his face said enough. He had heard me. "W - What did you see?" he stuttered. Maybe it was not the time to think this, but it was so cute when he stuttered. "I was in my room and I looked out my window. Your room happens to be opposite of mine," I started. Justin looked into my eyes. "I saw what that man did to you, Justin. I saw," I whispered.

Justin's eyes were filled with sadness and he just looked scared. I saw he was so scared of that man, whoever it was. He was scared of the things that man did to him.

Justin looked around. "Don't mention it to anyone, please? I don't want anyone to know," he begged. "I won't. You can trust me, Justin. Maybe we just met, but you sure can trust me," I told him.

The bell rang and we stood up. I hugged Justin which surprised him, but hugged back. "They're looking at us," he said as he pulled back. "I don't care. I don't care about what they say about you either. I know they're lying." "Meet me at the lake after school." "I'll be there," I smiled. "And thanks Heaven." "For what?" I asked confused. "For not judging me," he replied before walking away.

"Everyone is talking about you talking to Justin and even hugging him," Alice told me. We were in Math class. "So? I don't care." "But it's Justin we're talking about. He's bad." I looked at her. "He's not bad. He's nice. You should stop judging people before even knowing them," I said so she would shut up and apparently it worked, because she quietly mumbled a sorry. I looked behind me and saw Justin looking at me. I smiled at him, causing him to look down blushing. He was so cute. I laughed and turned back around. I couldn't wait for school to be over that day.

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥