Twelve

I fell asleep crying. Justin was on my mind. And yes, it's true. I love Justin with all my heart and I don't know what I'd do without him. I just wish this was only just a dream. I couldn't sleep, but I eventually fell asleep crying.

Around 1AM someone knocked on my window. I got up and walked over to my window, opening the curtain. In front of me was standing Justin. I quickly opened the window so he could come in. As soon as the window closed I hugged him tight and just let my tears fall. I was basically sobbing. "I thought something bad had happened to you. I was so scared and worried." I managed to say. I was still hugging him. I didn't want to let go of him. Justin sat us down on my bed. "I'm so sorry sweetie. I'll explain everything in the morning." I nodded, too tired to speak. I fell asleep in Justin's arms, but as soon as he let go of me I missed his touch. "Don't go." I mumbled. Justin sighed before laying back down. I moved closer to him and fell back asleep. I can honestly say that I've been falling for this boy the past few months.

"Heaven, wake up. We gotta go to school." an angelic voice woke me up. I opened my eyes to see Justin looking at me. "Good morning beautiful." Justin kissed my cheek, making me blush. "You're so cute." He chuckled. I looked into his eyes. "Justin, what happened?" My voice nothing but a whisper. "I ran away." He said quietly. "He was beating me again and the only thing I could think of was running away." Justin took a deep breath as tears filled his eyes. The next thing he told me broke my heart into million pieces. "He even tried to kill me, Heaven." He whispered. That's when I lost it. Tears started to fall from my eyes as Justin hugged me tight. "You're not going back, Jay. I'm not letting you go back. You're going to stay here." I told him. "But if I don't go back, he sure will kill me." Justin kissed my head. "Justin, I thought I had lost you. I was so scared." I told him truthfully. "You will never lose me. I promise. I'm so sorry, Heaven. I never mean to scare. I'm sorry, baby." He said looking into my eyes. He wiped away my tears. "Never leave again please." "I won't."

I'm in class. Justin is sitting at the other side of the classroom. He kept looking at me. I giggled and looked down. I looked back up at him and smiled, making him smile. "Can you two date already?" Alice whispered. I looked at her. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "You two like each other. It's so obvious." "He doesn't like me." I told her. She looked behind me. She sitting on my right and Justin was sitting on my left and my back was turned to him. "Doesn't he? Then why does he keep looking at you? He obviously does." "I don't know." I sighed. "Girl, are you blind?" "Maybe I am." Alice laughed quietly. "Soon I will be able to say I told you so. Just wait and see." I shook my head chuckling and turned back to the board.

All day I couldn't stop thinking about what Alice said. Does Justin really like me? Could he possible like me? I don't know. Why would he? I'm just his best friend. The girl who makes him forget his problems and who's always there for him.

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥