Fifteen

"Get your ass up!" Justin yelled as he jumped in my bed. I groaned and turned around. Why did he have to do that? He knows I don't like it when he wakes me up like this. "Oh no babe. You're not going to continue sleeping you lazy ass." he laughed. Why the fuck is he so happy?

I felt weight on my stomach. No, he didn't. "Justin, get your ass off of me." I warned. "Never!" He screamed and started tickling me. I opened my eyes since I hadn't even bothered to open them. "Stop. Pl-lease." I begged, giggling. "No, you're too cute when you giggle." he smiled. His smile. It's so perfect.

Justin stopped tickling me and just stared into my eyes. I got lost in his eyes. They're so beautiful. Justin leaned in and his lips found mine. I have wanted this for a long time and this feels right. It just feels right. Justin pulled back and looked into my eyes. His eyes were filled with love and that perfect smile was on his face again. I smiled and kissed him, because I wanted to feel his lips again. Justin pecked my lips and got off of me. "C'mon. Get ready. We're going to do something fun today. Don't wear a skirt, dress or shorts." He told me with that stupid smirk on his face before he left my room.

Justin

I couldn't stop smiling when I left Heaven's room. But what did just happen? I kissed Heaven and it felt so right. I really like her. Maybe even love. She's just amazing. I don't know what I would do without her. I'm taking her ice skating today. I think it will be a lot of fun.

"Justin, is this a date?" She asked smiling. "If you want it to be." I said. "It's a date then." She said before taking my hand in hers and dragging me to the entrance. We got our skates and went on the ice. "Uhm Jay, I'm excited but I can't skate at all." Heaven told me, laughing as she almost fell. "I'll teach you." I took her hand and we started to skate slowly. Heaven hold my hand tight afraid to fall. She slipped, causing me to fall with her. We looked at each other and burst out laughing. Oh how I love this girl. I got up and helped Heaven up. "Don't make me fall." She laughed as I took her waist and skated behind her. "I won't." I smirked. I loosened my grip on her since she didn't slip that much anymore. "Justin!" She yelled. "I'm going to fall. COME BACK!" She screamed as I skated away from her. I laughed, shaking my head. "COME CATCH ME!" I yelled back. She started to skate after me, but she fell and it looked like she was hurt. So I skated over to her. "You okay?" I asked her as she rubbed her wrist. "I'm totally fine you jerk!" She laughed hitting my chest playfully. "C'mon I'll help you up." I took her hand and pulled her up. We were close to each other. Our chests were touching. Heaven looked at my lips and then into my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her. She pulled back and I looked into her eyes. Our foreheads were touching. "Be mine?" I whispered. "I would love to." She said before kissing me again.

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥