Twenty

This was just hilarious. You should have seen their faces. Priceless. Charlotte wanted to say something when a door closed. She looked at me and Justin. "Don't look at us. We didn't do it." I said. "If you didn't, then who did?" Alice wonder.

Justin and I got up since we were still sitting on the floor. Is someone in the house? No, that's not possible since I locked all the doors. We heard something upstairs again. "Someone is upstairs." Charlotte whispered as she panicked. "I locked all the doors." I said. "You sure?" Alice asked. I nodded. "I always lock them." "C'mon guys. It's probably nothing." Justin said trying to calm everyone down.

Lightning lightened up the room and the thunder was really loud making us scream. I screamed and basically jumped in Justin's arms. "Well hello there." He smiled. "Hi." I whispered and kissed him. "Guys this is not the perfect time to make out." Charlotte hissed. "Sorry." I mumbled.

We heard a door close again. That's it. I'm going upstairs. I walked over to the stairs, but Justin stopped me by holding my wrist. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Going upstairs duh. You coming or what?" He let go of my wrist and I walked behind him up the stairs. "Heaven, what the fuck are you doing?" I heard Alice ask. "Proving you that no one is upstairs." I said and walked up the stairs.

Justin and I checked every room and like I said no one was there. "Justin, did you open the balcony door of my mom's room?" I asked when I saw the door was open. "No. Why would I come into your mom's room?" He asked. He got a point. "I guess I didn't lock every door." I realized. "You forgot to lock another door since the doors can't slam shut if only this door is open or there's a window open." Justin stated. He got a point again. "My boyfriend is smart." I smiled proudly and kissed him. I closed and locked the door of the balcony and we went downstairs. The girls were sitting on the couch still shitting their pants. I couldn't help but laugh at them. Their heads shot up and looked at us. "What's so funny?" Charlotte asked. "You two." I smirked. "There was no one upstairs. The door of the balcony of my mom's room had flown open due the wind and that's why we heard noises." I explained. "So we were scared for nothing?" Alice realized getting up. "Yup." I nodded my head. "A branch broke the window at the toilet." Justin said, popping out of nowhere. "Don't scare me like that." I said. "Sorry." He chuckled. "Can we go to bed now? I'm tired. It's past midnight." Charlotte complained. We all went upstairs.

"Justin sleeps with me. You can choose. Either you sleep together in the guest room where Charlotte sleeps or one of you sleeps in Justin's bed." I said. Alice and Charlotte looked at each other. "I'll sleep in Charlotte's room." Alice said. "Fine by me." Charlotte said and opened the door. "Goodnight." They said. "Goodnight." We said and entered my room. We changed into our pj's, brushed our teeth and went to bed. "Goodnight Jay. I love you." I said and pecked his lips. "I love you more princess. Goodnight." He kissed my head and cuddled more into him. I fell asleep with a smile upon my face.

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥