Eight

Jason

"Heaven." I whispered. I'm in class and I'm trying to get Heaven's attention who's sitting next to me. I think she's deaf or she pretends she doesn't hear me. "Heaven." I whispered as I poked her side. She finally turned her head to look at me. I gave her one of my smiles, making her smile. "What's up Jay?" She giggled. "Want to go to the lake after school?" I asked her. "Sure." She said, nodding her head and looked back ahead. I can't wait for school to be over.

"Justin, don't!" she screamed as I chased after her with a water gun. We're just having fun at the lake. It's so warm and we're messing around with water. This is so much fun. "Aaah!" Heaven yelled when I sprayed water on her. Her face was priceless. I couldn't stop laughing. She sprayed water on making me stop laughing. She saw the look on my face and ran away. But I was faster than her. My arms went around her waist from behind and I spun around making her giggle and laugh. She's so cute. I stopped and let her go causing us both to fall on the ground. We looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Thank you." I said, when we just laid there. "For what?" she asked, looking at me. "For always being there and for making me forget about my problems." She smiled and said; "That's what best friends are for."

I came home after having a lot of fun with Heaven. Of course as soon as I entered the house, the smile on my face left. It's just amazing how she can make me forget about my problems for a while. My stepdad was watching tv. I tried to go upstairs unnoticeable, but I failed. He had seen me. "Where were you?" he hissed. "A-at school." I stuttered. He scares me so much. "Don't lie to me!" he yelled, walking over to me. Before I could even run away he took my arm which hurt so much. He hit me a few times, causing me to fall on the floor. I was still sore of the other day, so I hissed in pain. He kept hitting me. I honestly thought I was going to die. My eyes were closed and I just let him. If I did something against him, I would have gotten hurt more. He finally stopped and just left me there lying on the floor. I tried to get up but it was so hard. I managed to get out of the house and to go to Heaven's house. The door opened and I saw Heaven. Everything around me started to spin. "Justin!" That's the last thing I heard before passing out.

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥