Nineteen

My baby is finally awake. I'm so happy. I really missed her. I missed her smile. I missed her laugh. I missed looking into her beautiful eyes. The doctor said she's going to be just fine and that she needs to stay in the hospital for a couple of days to do some tests. Heaven and I were talking when her parents and Charlotte walked into the room. "Mom. Dad?!" Heaven yelled excited. "How is my princess?" Nick asked. "I'm alright. I missed you, dad." She smiled. "I missed you too. Come here." He said and gave his daughter a hug.

I got up and left the room. Even though her parents are divorced she still has a perfect family to me. Her mom is more like a best friend to her and her dad? He's an amazing father. It just breaks my heart seeing them like this, because my family doesn't even care about me. They don't even know where I am. They don't miss me. Same goes for my mom. She doesn't give a shit about me.

"You alright?" a soft voice asked. "I'm fine." I lied. "You sure?" Charlotte asked. "Yeah." I mumbled. "Can you back in? Heaven is wondering where you are." I nodded. "I'll be right there." I said. Charlotte smiled. "Okay."

Heaven

I'm so happy my dad and Charlotte are here. They told me they're staying until next week. I missed them so much. I looked around, but I couldn't find Justin. "Where's Justin?" I asked. "He just left the room." My mom replied. "Can you go get them?" I asked while looking Charlotte. "Sure." She said and walked out the room. "Justin huh?" My dad smirked. "Daaaaaad." I whined. "Don't worry. He's a sweet boy. I like him." He said. I smiled. It's always nice when your dad likes your boyfriend. "Heaven, Justin is an amazing boy and he loves you so much. Don't let him go." My mom said. Charlotte walked in without Justin. "Justin is coming." She said making me smile. "How did you know?" I asked them. I gave Charlotte a look. "Don't look at me missy. I don't even know what you guys are talking about." She said, sitting down. "Charlotte didn't tell us anything. A mother can feel this and I see how you two look at each other." My mom smiled. I blushed looking down.

The door opened and Justin walked in. Everyone looked at him. "Is there something wrong?" He asked with a confused look on his face which was so cute by the way. "Not at all son." My dad replied. Justin looked at me and smiled. "When can I leave? I'm going crazy if I have to stay here any longer." I complained. "Well I just ran into the doctor and he told me you're allowed to leave tomorrow." Justin said. "Finally!" I yelled making everyone laugh.

Justin told me that that jerk is in jail where he belongs. I can't believe he wanted to kill Justin. But I'm happy he's arrested. He deserves this. I hope Justin's mom will realize what happened and that she wants her son back. I doubt that will ever happen, but you never know right?

I'm finally home. That hospital drove me insane. If you couldn't tell already I hate hospitals. They freak me out for some reason. Anyway, I'm back home and we're going to have a movie night. By we I mean me, Justin, Charlotte and Alice. It's going to be fun night. "So we got the movies, soda and popcorn. Anything else?" Charlotte said, closing the door behind her. "Nope." I said and turned the tv on. I climbed in my bed next to Justin while Alice was sitting on my couch with Charlotte. I smirked. This is going to be fun.

We were in the middle of this horror movie and there was a thunderstorm. Charlotte and Alice were so scared while I tried not to laugh. It was just so funny to watch them. I cuddled more into Justin. He looked at me before kissing me. "I love you." He whispered. "Nah I love you more." "I love you so much more." I smiled and kissed him. "Can you two quit with the lovey dovey. This isn't funny." Charlotte said. "Shut up." I mumbled against Justin's lips.

The power suddenly turned off causing me and Justin to break the kiss and Alice and Charlotte to scream. "Who the fuck did this?!" Alice yelled. "The thunderstorm." Justin chuckled. I smirked. This is perfect.

We're home alone since my dad is staying in a hotel and my mom is at my aunt's until tomorrow. I took Justin's hand in mine and quietly left my room. The girls didn't realize we were gone since they were freaking out way too much.

"Did you hear that?" I heard Alice ask. "What? I didn't hear anything." "It was like a door." "Nah probably the wind." Justin and I walked down the stairs. "What are you doing?" Justin asked as he followed me into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out a bottle of ketchup before closing the fridge again. "We are going to have a little fun." I smirked. We put ketchup on our clothes and also on Justin's face. This is going to be fun.

Charlotte

We were watching a horror movie when there was one of those annoying power cuts. All because of this stupid thunderstorm. I looked at the bed expecting to see Heaven and Justin kissing or cuddling, but there weren't in the room anymore. Where did they go? I didn't hear anyone leave.

"What's wrong?" Alice asked. I turned back around to look at her. "Where are the two lovebirds? Not even 5 minutes ago they were sucking each other's face and now they're gone. Where are they?" I asked her confused and scared at the same time. "I don't kn-" Alice got interrupted by someone screaming. That someone was Heaven. Alice and I looked at each other with a scared look on our face. "Charlotte. Help me please?!" She sounded like she was crying. Alice and I literally ran down the stairs. We found Heaven and Justin in the living room both on the ground. They were covered in blood? "Oh my god. What happened?" Alice panicked. "I don't know." Heaven sobbed. I bent down and shook Justin, but he didn't react. "We need to call 911." I said and took my phone ready to dial the number. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Justin suddenly said sitting up. Okay now I'm confused. "What the?" I heard Alice say. Justin and Heaven looked at each other and burst out laughing. "The look on your faces." Heaven started. "Was priceless." Justin finished, both of them still laughing. "B-but Heaven, you were sobbing and you are both covered in blood." I said. "I'm a good actress and oh that's just ketchup." Heaven replied. "We pranked you." Justin smirked. "I hate you guys." Alice glared at them. "We thought something serious had happened." "We only wanted to scare you." I was about to say something when we heard a door slam shut. I looked at Heaven and Justin. "Don't look at us. We didn't do that." Heaven said. "If you didn't then who did?" Alice wondered.

---------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥