Twenty-three

"Dad, I need to talk to you." I said, walking into the living room. I'm going to tell him what I saw yesterday. Justin isn't home. He said he was going to go for a walk and my step mother is god knows where. Probably with that dude.

"Okay. Sit down." He said. "Uhm I don't know how to say this, but." I started. My dad looked at me to go on. "Uhm she's cheating on you, dad." I said, looking in his eyes. "You're lying. Bianca would never do that." He said, getting up. "I'm not lying, dad. I saw it. So did Justin and Charlotte." I said, trying not to scream. "I know you don't like Bianca. You're lying. I know her and she would never do that to me." He said getting angry. "You don't believe me?" I said almost crying. "No, I don't."

My own dad thinks I'm lying when I'm not. This hurts me a lot. He chose that bitch over me? His own fucking daughter?! I can't believe this. "I can't believe this." I said as tears started streaming down my face. Then I remembered I took pictures. "Check the pictures on my phone before you call your daughter a liar." I spat and throw my iPhone at him before leaving the house. He knows I would never lie to him. I can't lie to him. He's my dad.

I ran outside and bumped into Justin who was coming home. "Sorry." I sniffled. "Hey what's wrong?" Justin asked worried. I shook my head and hugged him. "My dad called me a liar because I told him she's cheating on him but he didn't believe me." I sobbed. "But you have proof." I heard Justin say. I nodded. "I do. I kinda threw my phone at him saying he had to check my photos." Justin chuckled. "You want to go inside or?" He asked. "Dad's mad at me." "We'll just go inside and you make up. After seeing the pictures he will realize it was wrong to call his daughter a liar." I nodded. "Okay." I whispered. Justin pulled back and took my hand in his before walking inside. Dad was sitting on the couch with my phone in his hands. "Dad?" He looked up at me. "I'm sorry Heaven." He said, walking over to me. I shook my head. "Whatever. I'm going home to mom. You can drive me or I'll call mom to get me." I said and went to my room. Justin followed behind me. "Are you sure you want to leave? I mean you haven't seen him for weeks." He said. "I'm sure." I replied while packing some of my clothes. I called mom to pick us up. I didn't want to have an awkward car ride with my dad.

"Heaven. I'm sorry. I should have believed you." Dad apologized. I turned to look at him. "I'm your daughter and you know I would never lie to you. Yet you didn't believe me. You hurt me dad." I told him and got in the car. I don't want to talk to him for a while. He really hurt me. Wouldn't you be hurt if your dad or mom called you a liar when they know you would never lie to them? You would be hurt and mad as well. So don't blame me.

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥