Childhood friends in battle

You listen to all might explain the rules and say how people will be in pairs but one group will be in threes. You sigh as you walk up and pull out a ball and you look for your partner/s and find out your with Shoji the multi limb boy and stand with him. After a few minutes you feel a tap on your shoulder and you smile as you see Todoroki.

"Guess it's us three?" He states.

"Yes! We will be unstoppable!" You cheer with a giggle as you jump a little and punch the air.

"Well me should come up with a strategy" Shoji points out to which you nod in agreement.

"Easy. Shoji you locate where they are and I will freeze the building" Todoroki says.

"Uh what about me?" You chirp in

"You can stand there and look pretty" Todoroki says as he pat's your head making you pout you go to protest but he cuts you off "no need to hurt yourself for no reason"

You sigh a little an nod as you can tell that arguing is a fruitless task. You then follow the group to the observation room and you notice your brother and Izuku are against eachother. You get nervous as you know how this is going to end either A) Izuku will be killed B) Izuku will be killed or C) Izuku will be killed. You didn't realise you was biting around your nail till Todoroki talked.

"Umm Y/N...your finger is bleeding" he says quietly to you.

"Oh! Sorry, thanks for telling me" you say quickly removing your finger and sucking off the blood unaware the action is making the dual haired boy next to you blush "it's nervous habit...I'm scared that Katsuki is going to really hurt or finally kill Zuku"

"I'm sure he will be.... fine.." he says trying to reassure you but kinda failing but you were grateful he tried.

You watched the screen closely as you see your brother fighting Izuku with rage. You glanced to see how Uraraka is doing and you hear Iida put on a villian voice making you giggle but that stops when you hear a big explosion bringing your attention back to the two boys. Your eyes widen when you see your brother about to pull the pin on one of his gauntlets.

"ALL MIGHT STOP HIM!!" you shout loudly.

All might tries to get Katsuki to stop and all you see is him grinning and exclaim.

"It won't if it's not a direct hit!" He says then pulls the pin.

"NOOO!" you scream as a massive explosion erupts.

The room goes quiet and so does everything else after the massive explosion. Once the dust starts clear you make out a figure on the floor but slowly getting up. Your eyes are watery and you hold your breath till the dust clears and you see Izuku standing. You feel someone gently rub your back a bit as you release the breath.

"He is fine Y/N" Todoroki says.

You glance at him then nod but you can't relax as they aren't finished and still have 5 minutes left. You watch as Bakugou tries another powerful explosion and you go to start biting your nail again but a cool hand grabs yours to stop you. You give another glance at Todoroki and a small smile of thanks then get brought back after the next explosion and after a few minutes All might shouts.

"HERO TEAM WINS!"

You stare at the screen and all you see is Izuku passed out on the floor his limbs broken and unconscious. A tear falls down your face as you subconsciously squeeze Todoroki's hand. You them look at your brother who is stood there frozen and after a few seconds your eyes widen when you realise what is happening.

"Oh shit! He is having a panic attack!" You suddenly let go of Todoroki's hand and run to your brother.

You see Izuku get carted off to recovery girl and you make it to your brother. You want to hug him but you don't need to make him feel more trapped. You place a hand in his shoulder and escort him to a more private place knowing he will be upset if you do it Infront of people then you look into his eyes.

"Suki hey Suki look at me" you say calmly "remember to breathe with me. Breathe in 1...2..3.. and out 1...2...3...4... Repeat"

He copies your breathing and starts to calm down. After a few times he stops and you hug him tightly which he returns muttering a thank you before pulling away then going back to the observation room.

Now...it's your turn.