We're The Big 3!

You were in your room dressed in some more comfortable clothes while you laid on your bed staring up at the ceiling. Your mind was whizzing on what you can do for your finishing move. It's kinda hard when your op move is to make people into your puppets. You groan and rub your temples as its starting to give you a headache. A knock on your door breaks you out of your thoughts and you look up to see your boyfriend come in.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asks concerned "you seemed stressed and upset earlier"

"I'm fine... Just trying to figure out my finishing move but I have no idea what to do.. It's stressing me out" you say with a sigh.

"If it makes you better I haven't exactly figured out mine either" Shoto tells you.

"Really?" you ask as you cuddle upto him.

"Yeah. It's not as easy as it seems so don't worry" Shoto responds as he wraps an arm around your waist.

Hearing this does calm you down and make you feel better which makes your headache dissapate. You both then go downstairs to make and have dinner before going to bed unsure of the day going to come tomorrow.

--------

The day was going well then it was time for the heroics class and you were sat listening to Aizawa talk then the door opens suddenly and in walks Midnight followed by three students which Aizawa introduces as UA's big three. Their the most promising and high ranking students in UA. Aizawa goes to one student and tells him to introduce himself and he then starts to shake and mutter to himself and you catch him saying to himself something about us being potato's before turning around and putting his forehead against the wall muttering to the girl then she turns around and introduces herself.

"Hey there imHando Nejire and this here is our little kitten Amajiki Tamaki!" she exclaims happily.

Holy shit those two are freaking adorable! You squeal internally.

"and I'm Togata Mirio!" the blonde who reminds you of tin tin says and proceeds to tell a joke which you can't help but let out a small laugh at despite everyone else staying silent "well at least someone gets it"

"God you guys are boring" you mutter to the class.

You then get told to change into your gym clothes and told you were to gmfight Mirio. When the fight starts and Mirio stats to lose his clothes your eyes widen but before you can comment or anything your eyes get covered by a pair of hands.

"No." is all you hear knowing it was Shoto.

"Don't worry baby I will only look at your dick" you grin causing the male to blush.

"Shut up" he mutters making you snicker.

(after the fight cause I is lazy)

Everyone is around defeated and tired. Well expect you. Your tired but your still standing. So you skip over to Nejire with a smile who is stood beside a 'hiding' Amajiki.

"Togata is amazing" you commented to the two.

"Yeah he is" the periwinkle says with a smile.

"H-he worked hard to get here" Amajiki stutters but does glance at you.

"That he did" you say with a small smile.

"So your dating the Todoroki boy?" Nejire comments making you giggle.

"What gives it away? The fact he stayed near me or the fact he covered my eyes everytime I was in view of Togata's junk?" you say with a small laugh.

"Both" the girl says with a giggle.

"Yeah. He probably got insecure as guys do... No offence Amajiki" you say with a smirk.

"N-None taken" the elf boy stutter trying to hide in the wall more.

"I will say you gave him a good run for his money. You and that green haired kid worked well with your hand to hand combat" Nejire points out.

"Yeah, Midorya is hard working and very observant. He is going to make a good hero" you comment with a soft smile "but don't let my brother hear me say that! I don't fancy getting blown up today"

"Wait your the explosion boys sister?" Nejire says shocked.

"Well adopted sister" you correct her.

"Oh yeah, your stains daughter! I thought I recognised you" she comments making you sigh a little.

"Yeah, but I never knew him. What happened in Hosu was the first time I ever met him" you mention.

"Well I can tell your nothing like him. Your too cute and kind to be like him which proves it's the parent that shapes the child not the blood they inherit" she says and smiles "I think we are going to get along nicely"

"Indeed we are" you say with a giggle.

"Right everyone the bell is going to ring. Get dressed and onto your next class" you hear Aizawa say.

"That's my cue to go. Let's organise a girl day at some point" you mention.

"Ooh yes, sound good! I will see you around!" the perky girl tells you.

You wave and jog off to go back to the changing room to get changed ready for your English class with Present Mic.