Aftermath

"Get off me you ugly fucking thing!" You scream as you feel blood seeping from your shoulders and before you form some spikes you suddenly start to fall "Oh shiiiitt!!"

You fall is broken by a pair of arms catching you. Before putting you in the floor where you collapse in your knees Infront of a dead nomu then you turn to see Stain stood above you. You look behind to see your classmates, Endeavour, Manual and the sidekicks.

"With this world of false hero's" Stain says as he turns to the group behind him and starts to slowly walk and says through rugged breaths "the only people I will find worthy to defeat me is All might and my off spring"

Suddenly he freezes and is just standing there as he stops breathing. Your eyes widen after hearing these words and your vision starts to cloud as tears threaten to spill.

Stain ...my father....is dead...

The next thing you feel is warm arms engulf you in a hug and you blink realising it is Shoto. You hug back as a few tears fall before the adrenaline wears off and you pass out.

-----

You awaken to bright lights, white ceiling and the smell of antiseptic.

I might just rent a room at the bloody hospital seeing as I end up here often you think to yourself.

You slowly sit up to see the three boys conversing and you hear Shoto some of the funniest shit he has ever said.

"When people are around me people's hands always gets injured" he says while staring at his own and the two boys chuckle and try to reassure him "it's not funny...it's like I'm the hand crusher or something?"

Those words and the look of horror on his face tips you over the edge and you burst out into a massive laughing fit clutching your stomach making the boys turn to you and witness the comical moment if you falling off the bed with a thud which makes you laugh more. Izuku and Iida can't help but laugh with you while Shoto looks at you like you gone mad still processing what is happening.

"Oh....oh Sho" you say wiping away tears as you try to calm down and slowly stand up "that is the funniest shit I have ever heared you say since you questioned if Shinso was Aizawa's secret love child!"

Shoto just stands there mouth agape not sure what to do or say but he knew one thing. Seeing you laughing like that made his heart skip a beat.

"Glad to see your awake Bakugou" Iida says while Izuku walks up and gives you a hug.

"I'm happy your all okay" you say while hugging your ball of sunshine back.

"N/N, when did you find out you were Stains daughter? Why didn't you say anything?" Izuku asks clearly concerned.

"I found out a few weeks before the sports festival but didn't want people to know as I didn't want to be labelled automatically as being him" you say "it's scared and disgusted me to be honest"

You look at Iida and frown as you walk over to him.

"I understand if you have hard feelings towards me for what that thing did to your brother. So I want to apologize and I wish for your forgiveness" you say as you bow on your hands and knees forehead to the floor Infront of Iida making everyone in the room freeze in shock including Iida who lets out a small gasp of shock.

"Y-Y/N..." Shoto breathes out in shock.

You stay there tears falling from your eyes as they hit the floor and you clench your fist only looking up when you hear movement. You look up to see Iida crouched Infront of you with furrowed eyebrows and a small frown.

"Bakugou...please stand up. It's not your fault and I know your are nothing like him. You want to become a hero and last night showed that. I should apologize to you for my actions as I put you and the others in danger with my actions but I have learned what I done wrong and won't make the same mistake again. Thank you for making me see that.' Iida says as he helps you stand back up.

You sniffle as you hug him tightly watching out for his arm in the process.

"Thank you Iida" you whisper before standing back with a small smile on both your faces. You then walk over to Shoto and give him a hug before the door opens and Manual, Grand Torino and a dog man appears all serious looking.

Great, now to get reprimanded.