Hero name and internships

Its finally Monday and you were back to school. You met Shoto at the gates with your brother and the first thing he did was hold your hand. Your brother walked ahead not wanting people to see him hanging with Shoto because it 'might effect his image'. You enter the classroom and walk over to Shoto's desk with him. He sits in the chair and you on top of his desk ignoring everyone who is coming in.

"So are you looking forward to having your internship?" You asked your adorable boyfriend.

"I'm not massively looking forward to it. I know people will only want me because of my father" he says sounding a mix of irritated and upset.

"I'm sure it will be fine Sho. Your talented in what you do" you say with a smile trying to reassure him.

He lets out the smallest smile as he places a hand on your thigh and squeezes it slightly. Your little interaction didn't last long when I loud squeal was heared before being glomped by your pink friend.

"So it's true!! You and Shoto are together! My ship has actually sailed!?" She says happily making you giggle.

"Mina what do you mean??" You asked.

"I shipped you two together since day one when I saw you both in the cafeteria on your first day!" She exclaimed happily.

"Oh my god..." You mumbled with a chuckle as you face palmed.

Before more could be said the bell rang and you reluctantly got off Shoto's desk and sat at yours when Aizawa comes in fully healed.

He handed you the list of people who wanted us for internships. You was expecting to get one or two if not none but when Aizawa walked to you he gave you a smirk as you got a small stack of papers and gave a small smile. 

"You did good kid" he said before walking off.

You looked down at the paper and scanned the names.

Mirko

Edgeshot

Hawks??

Thirteen

"Aizawa and Endeavour want me?" You mumble.

Your head perks up when you hear the door open and you see midnight there.

"Or your will have hell to pay" she says leaving you confused..

Wait what did I miss?

You then realise your picking your hero name. You stare at your board not sure what to put. You need something related to your quirk but what can a blood manipulator call themselves and not sound intimidating.
You watch person after person get up, each one had a good name or just used their first name or well Katsuki is Katsuki.

"Now we just have three left, both Bakugou's and Midoriya" midnight says.

You sigh as you come up with the first thing in mind and walk upto the podium.

"Umm well it's hard to think of a name that isn't intimidating with my quirk so I'm not sure if this works but.." you flip the board "I am the unexpected hero: Crimson Angel"

"Ooh I love it. You look intimidating because of your quirk but you have the heart of an Angel who is looking to do nothing but good hence the unexpectedness!" Midnight fangirls slightly at this "I approve!"

You let out a sigh of relief and sit back at your chair. You then look back at your list of internship offers.

Aizawa can help me train my quirk and stop it if it gets out of control so he would do really good. But I'm curious on why Endeavour wants me to join him....but I heared a rumor that stain is in Hosu...and I want my revenge...