I know your secret

The fights so far have been rough so far Midoriya beat the general studies kid named Hitoshi Shinso who (you have to say) has an awesome quirk and should join the hero course. Kaminari got his ass handed to him by Ibara from 1-B. Todoroki won against Sero in a matter of 2 seconds. Iida was used as a walking advertisment by Mei Hatsume from the support course. Mina embarrassing Aoyoma and Kirishima'song ass fight with Tetsutetsu coming to a draw. Now it's your turn against that creation bitch before watching Katsuki go against Ochako.

You and Momo stand in the arena while you hear present mic announce your names.

"AND NOW THE TWO 1-A STUDENTS GOING HEAD TO HEAD. ON THE LEFT IS THE GIRL TO CALL IF YOU NEED SOMETHING MADE IN A FLASH IT'S YOAYUROZU MOMO! ON THE RIGHT IS THE GIRL WHO LOOKS LIKE A KITTEN BUT HAS THE HEART OF A LION BAKUGOU Y/N!"

You hear the crowd going wild as you get into a fighting stance as does Momo.

"BEGIN!"

You watch at Momo creates a pole and a sword. You decided to start off not using your quirk as you wanted them to see you that you don't need to rely on your quirk to fight.

"Come on Y/N? What you waiting for?" She smirks.

You grin as your run towards her going for a right hook which she blocks. She goes to swing the pole but you block it with your left forearm, you grin as you swing your leg round taking out her legs and she falls to the floor and pin her down quickly.

"Ha dirty trick for a villians daughter" she says chuckling making you grin your teeth.

"What did you say?" You growl through your teeth.

"I heared you and Endeavour talking. Not very heroic the way you spoke to him. But being that monstrosities child I didn't expect anything" she grinned as your grip tightened on her.

"You take that back! He is not my father!" You say angrily unaware your grip is getting tighter making her wince.

"Go on. Kill me. Show everyone" she says staring into your now teary eyes.

"I'm not like him, I hate him too waaaay before I found out! I'm going to be a hero and no one will stop me! Not even a petty bitch!!" You shout loudly before quickly jabbing a pressure point and knocking her and standing up.

"Bakugou Y/N wins!" Midnight announces while you walk out the arena.

You stay quiet as your fist ball up at your sides and you go to the waiting area to see Ochako quickly. You enter to see Iida and Izuku there giving her a pep talk.

"Hey Ochako, just coming to say goodluck!" You say with a bright smile  not showing your anger from earlier.

"Thanks Y/N! I'm going to give it my all!" She says with a face of determination.

"Hell yeah! Give him a run for his money and kick his ass!" You say.

"Bakugou that is not respectful language and is vile and very unlady like" Iida says while doing his hand motions ✋👋✋👋

"I'm sorry class rep but do you know who my brother is? Of course I'm not a proper lady" you mimic with the hand motions 👋✋👋✋

"I-is she mocking me?" You hear him as Izuku who just nervously laughs and shrugs.

You suddenly hear the announcer call for the short haired brunette and you wave her off with a smile while the others follow her while you sit down at the table yet again getting lost in your thoughts.