love child and forgiveness

Today was the first day of camp. Your day started off good and the bus journey went to well until you all get off and it went to shit when you got catapulted into a forest and had to fight monsters while making your way to the camp.

You finally arrive bloodied, bruised, hungry and tired. You honestly felt so shit you had to lean on Shoto to keep yourself standing which he gladly accepted by wrapping an arm around your waist to keep you up while you put your head on his shoulder as your brother stood on your other side and completely ignoring the blue dressed cat woman fawning around you.
Your attention did get drawn when you heared Izuku point out a small child and you watched curiously as the child spoke to Izuku when he approached him. But the curiosity turned to suprise then uncontrollable laughter when the kid punch Izuku right in the crotch making Shoto, your brother and the rest of the Bakusquad turn to you wide eyed.

"Holy shit!!" You cried while laughing "Suki you sure that ain't yours and Kirishima's secret love child!! He has your attitude but Kirishima's original hair colour!!"

You started wheezing by your brother's shocked expression and Kirishima's blushing embarrassed face making you fall to your knees clutching your stomach.

"WHAT THE HELL DUMBASS?!" Katsuki shouts with a very faint blush on his face before.

Oh wow....I think I fell in love with her all over again Shoto thought while looking at your laughing mess.

"Hey Y/N, I think you been around Todoroki too long" Mina says with a giggle.

You took some breaths to calm down before standing up and wiping tears away again then walking over and placing a hand on Izuku's shoulder.

"Hey Zuku, you okay there?" You say trying to hold back giggles.

"Uh..y-yeah N/N I'm fine now..he does pack a good punch" your green haired friend says rubbing the back of his neck "I'm happy to see you laughing though"

"I'm glad your okay now and I'm sorry  for laughing but that kid does remind me of Suki and Kirishima" you say with a small giggle.

"In all honesty I can actually see that with his violent hit" Iida chimes in.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!" You hear Katsuki shout while storming to you with eyes white in anger.

"QUICK! SCATTER!" you shout making you three run away from the angry ash blonde

-------

You all had eaten and felt a bit more refreshed but now it was time for you to go into the hot spring to fully relax yourself before bed. You sat in the hot water but kept yourself distant from the rest of the girls as they all seemed busy conversing with eachother. Your body was completely covered from the water and steam while you listened to the girls talking about random things, your mind sinking into thoughts on how to prove to the class that you wasn't the bad guy or if you should just leave UA your thoughts getting taken out when you hear Tsu talking.

"Y/N, are you okay? Your really quiet kerro" she asks attracting the girls attention to you.

"Uh yeah..just thinking.." you say quietly.

"About what?" Mina asks making you sigh.

"My future at UA I guess..." You mumbled making the girls (minus Momo) frown with confusion "since the incident in His I feel like everyone is avoiding me minus Izuku, Shoto, Iida and my brother. What's the point in being in the hero course if I can't get along with my classmates? I mean I never knew till before the sports festival and I thought I proved that I'm nothing like that monster but obviously that doesn't mean a thing"

The girls go quiet as they look down and you continue to vent how your feeling.

"I mean Iida forgives me. I went on my hands and knees for forgiveness on that things behalf and Iida even agreed for me to see his brother to apologize for something that isn't even my fault but I feel like I should. I had to fight tooth and nail but he agreed despite him lecturing that it's not my doing and I have no right apologizing because it's not my right to. Even the teacher don't want me to leave and accept me, even saying about helping me with extra training. I want to become a hero Soo bad to spread good across the world and help those in need. But being related has seemed to make people obviously label me as a villian who shouldn't be in a hero school or dream of becoming a hero....all I want it to be accepted for being me and the good in my heart not who my father was...I want people to stop being scared of me ...I want to stop being scared and hating myself .." you say as your voice cracks while you try not to cry.

Your Soo deep in concentration to not cry as you stare at the water you don't notice someone come upto you before arms wrap around your shoulders from the side and your pulled into a hug by Ochako.

"I'm sorry Y/N" she said holding tears beck herself "I guess it just shocked me....all of us and we didn't know how to process it. But we know you have a good heart. Please forgive us."

You looked at her then the others as they all nod and ask for forgiveness including Momo which shocked you.

"I forgive you all" you say with a small smile.

Maybe things are finally looking up from here on.