Sup crusty!

(I'm sorry but I'm gonna be really lazy here and skip the whole camp fight, sorry!)

Your next 24 hours had gone well it's gone to shit. One second you were with Izuku paired for a game of hide and scare but decided to scare the scarers which left you cackling then next thing you know your fighting a magic man before being in a black space to then to being released and dragged into a portal that you swore should have been in Mary Poppins bag and watching your in horror at your friends and boyfriend distressed face as they run at you before everything went black again.

Currently you was waking up with a groan. Your body and head aches, your throat was a bit dry and you had to blink a few times to clear the blur. You look up to see an array of faces but one stood out making you grin.

"Sup crusty! Nice place you got here. Did you find the skin care shop? Like if you couldn't there is other ways to ask me instead of kidnapping me!" You say with chuckle while the said male groans in irritation.

"Heh I think I'm starting to like her already" a male with burnt skin held by staple and black hair says while smoking a cigarette.

"Ooh she is cute! I want to try her blood!" A girl dressed in a school uniform chimes in smoking closer to you.

"Hey gurl! Be my guest. I know ingesting yours will make you my mindless puppet but I never tried it the other way round. Would be cool to find out...maybe it will kill you" you say with a grin as a slightly scary aura surrounds you making the girl scurry behind the wish.com Deadpool.

You chuckle as they stare at you unsure what to say right now till a groan on your right makes you snap your head around to see your brother.

"Oh shit you got him too?" You say nonchalantly "ayo bro wake up. We got company, can't leave our hosts waiting"

Your brother opens his eyes and blinks a few times. Then when he looks up he sees you first then the rest of the league.

"What the hell?! Grr let us go!!" Your brother shouts anger on his face then he goes silent before his face flashes confusion "why can't I use my quirk?!"

"Simple. We put quirk cancelling cuffs on you." Crusty man says standing up "but we will let you go if you join the league of villians"

"Fuck no" your brother growls.

"No can do chief" you respond.

Your brother looks at you knowing you were terrified but also knows when your in a situation that make you terrified you end up acting annoying and spouting the first stuff that comes to your mind and normally that will me stupid crap just to try distract yourself from how your truly feeling. Since being around Kaminari and getting more into the meme culture he knows your going to be a major handful and your most likely going to either piss them off or cause a fight between them which he could use to his advantage to help you guys escape.

"Shigaraki their not accepting, what do we do?" The guy you now realised is the reason behind the portals ask.

"We wait Kirougiri. We keep trying they will say yes eventually" Shigaraki responds.

"I agree with Shigaraki! Nah fuck that let's kill them!" The Deadpool wanna be chimes in.

This guy is gonna give me whiplash you think.

"So what now?" A rejected teenage mutant ninja turtle member asks.

"Master what do you want us to do?" Shigaraki asks a screen.

"Keep pursuing they will crack soon" the voice says.

"We will never crack or join your shitty league.." Katsuki growls

"I agree with him, I mean have you forgot who I'm the daughter of? If he didn't want to join your crappy group it well it speaks for itself" you say with a shrug "anyhoe seeing as we have time. Crusty wanna talk with me? I know some really amazing skin products and we can see what is best for you"

"She is irritating me already. Dabi, deal with her" Shigaraki say with a growl.

"Ooh patchwork is your little henchman?" You ask.

"I'm nobodies henchman doll now be quiet or I will have to hurt you" he says while blue flames ignite his hand.

"Oooh kinky~" you say with a grin and chuckle "he bro maybe we should reconsider"

"Gah!" The crusty man says irritated more now "take her away from here".

"What?! No!" You exclaim with brother as you get lifted up by Dabi.

"PUT HER DOWN OR I WILL KILL YOU!!" your brother shouts as you try to squirm out of Dabi's hold.

"SUKI! DONT GIVE IN HAVE HOPE!" you shout as the door shuts and your taken off away from your brother then you hear Dabi chuckle.

"Oh this will be fun..." Is all you hear before you get knocked out.