Cats out the bag (nearly)

You stare at him wide eyed.

"R-really? Are you...are you sure you want me?" You ask not sure if your dreaming.

"Of course I am. I fell for you the first day we spoke and but what made me validate my feelings what when you stood up to my father in the training room at my house. I will be honest I didn't say anything much because well my mind did wonder a bit and I didn't go after you because I had to sort out a problem" he said with a blush as he looks away.

"Holy shit! Did you get a hard on from tha?!" You say as you burst out laughing.

"Please Y/N...it was embarrassing" he whines slightly as he looks down covering his face with his hair.

"I..Im sorry Sho" you say trying to stifle your laughter as his head whips up.

"Y-you gave me a nickname?" He asks.

"Well duh, I'm accepting to be your girlfriend so I might aswell give you one" you say with a giggle.

Shoto just stares at you like you blew his him then you see a small glint of something your not quite sure of in his eyes.

"Sho? Wha-" You don't get to finish what your saying when you get tackled down on your back with Shoto's lips colliding with yours in a deep almost hungry kiss.

You run your fingers through his hair as the kiss gets more heated. He licks your bottom lip asking for entrance but you smirk as your refuse it earning a very small growl to emanate from his throat. You then feel him run a hand down your body and reach round squeezing your ass a bit earning a small gasp giving him opportunity to slide his tongue in your mouth and the battle for dominance pursues which Shoto obviously wins exploring your mouth with his tongue which earned a all moan from you. He then pulls back a small strong of saliva keeping you connected while your both panting heavily staring into each others eyes.

Sadly as they say all good things must come to and end you hear the front door slam open making Shoto and you jump and him to part ways. You get up as you hear a couple of other voices downstairs and you sigh as you say quietly.

"If we don't make a sound he won't come here. It seems he brought Kirishima and Kaminari. Hopefully they will just go in his room and he won't bother us" you whisper to which he nods "I can't be dealing with him freaking out cause your here. He wasnt supposed to be here for another hour the fucking idiot"

Shoto chuckles quietly as he turns on his side to face you an smile but then your bedroom door starts to slam.

"I know your in there extra come out and be social. If I have to deal with them on my own so do you!" He shouts and you sigh as it goes silent for a second before he spoke "and bring icyhot with you"

You and Shoto look at the door then at eachother before you burst out laughing and he lets out a small chuckle as you get up and both leave your room and walking to Katsuki's room. Shoto holds your hand entwining his fingers with yours and you can't help but let a small ile show on your face. You walk into your brother's room to see the boys sitting around Katsuki on the bed with Kirishima next to him and Kaminari sat on the floor.

"Well if it isn't Pikachu and Kiri 'the rock' shima" you say with a chuckle "oh and my lovely brother the hedgehog"

The boys look at you with smiles minus your brother who glares at you for the nickname.

"Woah! Todoroki and Y/N are dating?" Kirishima notes as he sees your hands.

"Aww man I was gonna try shoot my shot" Kaminari whines before Katsuki whacks him across the head.

"I will short circuit you with an plug socket and a fork dunce face! And you-" he points to Shoto making him raise an eyebrow "I don't like you still but you make my sister happy so I will tolerate you! But if your hurt her I will beat your ass!!"

You facepalm to only hear a small chuckle front Shoto.

"Wouldn't dream of it Bakugou" he says as your brother grumbles a small good.

"Right! Let's play some games!" Kaminari exclaims happily.