Clearing the air

Your yet again laying in bed quietly scrolling through tiktoks when you get a phone call.

Fucking hell I'm getting a near sense of  deja vu you think as you answer the phone.

"Hello Todoroki, what can I do for you?"

"We need to talk"

"No."

You hang up. You have a feeling you know what it's about because Katsuki told you what happened after you  passed out. You shudder as you brushed memory of knowing he gave you CPR. But the phone rings again and you sigh as you answered it.

"What?" You say with a small growl.

"Gosh you sound like your brother then"

"Goodbye Todoroki.."

"Wait! No I'm sorry! I need to talk to you privately"

"You can come round mine. My parents went out and my brother is with his mates, I will send you the address"

"Okay, see you in a bit"

The phone hangs up and you text him the address. You get up and change into a f/c singlet and black lounge pants then brush your hair not wanting to put any effort in. You still felt like shit and looked it but didn't care.

------

It's been 45 minutes and you hear the door knock. You quickly go downstairs and open the door to see Shoto stood there and a slight blush forms on his face while you manage to keep yours at bay.

"Come in." You say as you step aside and let the boy in.

"T-thank you" he stutters.

Wait did he just stutter?

You shake your head and signal him to follow you. You walk up to your bedroom and he just stands at the door after you walk in.

"You can come in you know?" You say.

"Sorry, I uh never been in a girls room other than my sister" he says meekly as he walks in and sits on a chair at your desk.

You shut the door and sit in your bed facing him while he just stares at you.

"Yes I know I look like shit" you sigh as you rub your hands down your face.

"You never look like that in my opinion, quite the opposite actually" he says without hesitation.

You freeze and stare at him not sure how to react to that.

"U-umm thanks" you say with a stutter.

The fuck Y/N why did I stutter?! You mental scold and slap yourself.

"So I might aswell cut to the chase. I uh...I wanted to make sure your okay. I was really worried when I saw you like that" he says looking down a bit.

"I-im fine Todoroki. Thank you for checking on me. But you could have said this on the phone" you respond.

"It's not just that. I umm I spoke to my father." He says making you tense up "he told me what he knows about who your father is and well I don't care. I know your not him, your nothing like him. So you don't need to stay away from me anymore. I don't like that we don't talk like we used to. These past couple of days have been lonely without you. Normally I'm used to it but since meeting you it's...well a  foreign feeling now"

You stare at him as your eyes water up.

"I'm sorry Todoroki but... Yoayurozu..." You manage to say without your voice cracking.

"My father is dealing with that. He wasn't happy the fact she was eavesdropping and spreading this information. I spoke to Midoriya and Ochaco and they promised to keep the information they know a secret aswell. I never said your identity I just told them it's private hero business" he informs you.

"She is going to hate me anyhow" you sigh "but it's not just that. She told me to cut all ties with you and stay away or she will basically make things bad for me, this was before she even found out. I can't deal with this stress Todoroki"

You look at your lap as the room goes silent but look back up when you feel the bed dip next to you and your eyes connect to Shoto's.

"I may hate my father but I can use him as much as I want. If she comes near you I can make it so her chances of being a hero stop. In all honesty I even hear my father mutter he rather you than her being around me" he says with a slight smirk.

"B-but your dad hates me" you say looking down again.

"I don't think he hates you just doesn't like that you 'call him out on his shit' as you would say" he says doing air quotes which makes you giggle.

"I do do that and I ain't gonna stop" you say with a small smile.

You look up and stare into his eyes again getting lost in them again. You then feel his hand placed on your cheek and watch as he starts to leave in. His lips were ghosting over yours hesitant to close the gap. But you don't think twice when you grip his shirt and pull him close closing the gap and kissing him gently.

After a few seconds the kiss get broken and you both stare at eachother again.

"S-Shoto..." You quietly breath out.

He smiles a bit as his thumb gently rubs your cheek then he pulls you back for another kiss this time deeper and you can feel the emotion pouring from it. You wrap your arms around his neck as he wraps his around your waist. After a minute you both break the kiss panting slightly.

"Y/N...please be mine"