Finishing Move???

It's been a month now and things have been going well. You were informed you were allowed to try get your provisional licence which you were stoked about. You were trying to figure out your ultimate finishing move today and you had no idea what you were going to do. You had been working to make your blood not harden and coagulated instead so it's more versitle and so it can wrap around people and objects like a rope. But your not sure how to make it in corporate as a final move that would help you with.

"Bakugou, you look troubled" Ectoplasm says walking over to you.

"I'm trying to think on a finishing move but nothing is coming to mind." you say with a sigh "I want to possibly do something with my new control of coagulated blood but it won't really do much apart from making me a budget spiderman or a human octopus when capturing villains"

"Hmm... Have you tried to use the hardened blood as a projectile, like spike shaped bullets or something like that?* he suggests.

" Why the hell did I not think of that!? Sensei your a genius! " you exclaim happily making him chuckle.

" Glad to be of service. Now I will leave you to work on that, then when your ready let me know so I can send a clone" he says walking back to Midnight and Aizawa.

You sat there and flicked your wrists to pop out the blades and cut your palms letting the blood drip on the floor. You hardened it to form spikes and wonder how you are going to let it part from your body and at force as well. You could easily break it off and throw it but that is too easy and slow. To made it break you will need to tense your palm as well as force it out. The coagulation thing isn't too bad as all you need to do is make a deep cut for a good quick flow then coagulate it to the desired length but it's only used as a last minute move as it uses a lot of blood to do. But on the plus side now you can coagulate it on demand your wounds start to heal quicker as you partly started it now.
You let out a sigh as you u harden it then coagulate the wounds again as you watch everyone around you doing finishing moves obviously further than you have even your brother has figured his out and your boyfriend has been practicing between his fire and ice to figure his out and how to incorporate the two. For the first time in ages your starting to feel upset to the point your trying to hold back tears.

Why the hell am I getting emotional over this? It's just a move, I have never felt so emotional over something so small you thought to yourself.

You wrap up your hands to aid the healing as you walk over to the side and sit on the floor leaning your back on the wall. You pull your knees to your chest and hug them as you rest your forehead on them trying to not cry. After a few minutes you heard footsteps walk upto you but you didnt dare look up.

"Y/N. Why have you stopped training?" you heard Aizawa ask.

You keep quiet and just shrug making your teacher sigh as he sits next to you. You both sit in silence for a minute before Aizawa clears his throat.

"So whats wrong? Ectoplasm mentioned you were having trouble and made a suggestion but I watched you just stare at your hand and saw your mind thinking before you gave up and came over here." he mentions only getting a shrug from you again as you sniffle.

Aizawa sighs as he gets up.

" Class is about to end. I suggest going back to the dorm and having an early night. Your provisional license exam is on a couple of weeks so you have time to figure it out don't stress too much kid" he says as he pats your head and walks off.

Easier said than done you thought listening to him walk off as the bell rings to signal the end of the day.