Hello father

It's been a couple of days since you started to do your internship and we'll you noticed Endeavour has been still a prick but a bit less of one to you probably knowing you could kick his ass if you wanted to helped a bit with that.

Currently it was night and you, Shoto and Endeavour were patrolling Hosu. Of course your heared this is the last place Stain was seen when he attacked Iida's brother Tensei or better known a Ingenium. You kept an eye on the alleys and rooftops of buildings. Suddenly there was an explosion and you all run towards it to see pros fighting while civilians were trying to escape thats when you see them.

"Nomu's?!" You shout confused "what the hell are they doing here?!"

Suddenly you hear your phone chime alongside Shoto's and you both look to see an address from Izuku. You look up at Shoto worried and he nods. He tells Endeavour to send pros to the location as you and Shoto run to the location which is a random alleyway not far from where you are.

"Sho do you think-" "I do" he says stopping your sentence from being finished.

You turn into the alley and just in time as Shoto shoots some flames blocking Stain from killing Izuku. You see Iida and Native on the floor unable to move.

"I'm going to grab Native and Iida! I need to get them to safety!" you shout as you go to pick up Native to drag him out the alley but get stopped when you hear a voice.

"Oh? A hero possibly worthy of keeping alive for being selfless?"

You stop and turn around slowly to see Stain stood there with a grin while Shoto stands in attention ready to protect you. Stain stares at you as if he studies you.

"You look oddly familiar?" He thinks "oh yes! I remember a woman who kept my bed warm many years ago who looked like you. Don't tell me that whore got pregnant and had you?"

"Well she did. I got adopted funny enough but do you want to know something hilarious?" You say with a grin matching his as you see him clutch his katana.

You watch as Stain suddenly chuckles coming to a realisation.

"Wait so my own flesh and blood decided to join the rest of these false hero's? That is amusing!" He says as he suddenly charges at you.

You flick your wrist releasing the blade cutting your palm and forming a katana to match his then retracts the blade once it forms. You watch as he moves quickly while you try to block his attacks and Shoto shoots out a mix of flames and ice.

"Stop this is my fight!" Iida shouts.

"Shut the fuck up Iida! I know your brother wouldn't want this! Plus this isn't heroic the way you jumped in with the intent to get revenge!" You shout as you flip over stain just avoiding another attack.

Suddenly you see a blade fly past you which you dodge. You stand up seeing Stain zip past Shoto then watch as the dual haired boy freezes.

Shit. He got him.

You pant a little as Stain turns to face you a grin on his face while you quickly scan your surroundings. You need to save everyone but you need to protect yourself because you cant help if your paralysed.

"How about you join me? Stop these false hero's" he speaks as he starts to walk upto you Katana in hand his guard up.

"Why would I kill people when all I want to do is save them huh? Your ideologies make no sense to me. I studied you for years Stain. I understand there are a few who need to learn the true meaning or do this for the wrong reason but people can change" you say "I would risk my life on it"

Stain chuckles as he charges at you but you don't have time to react before he comes near you a flash of green appears and Stain goes flying into a wall.

"Deku!!" You exclaim as you run and stand beside him.

"Hey Crimson Angel!" He greets as you two get back into a fighting stance. When Stain stands then the battle commences, you dodge and evade attacks left right and centre.

In the process Shoto becomes unparalysed and joins the battle. You keep trying to get a good opening so you can cut him to take control of him but it's proving more difficult than it should be. You grit your teeth in frustration as Deku gets paralysed again but thankfully Iida gains control and joins the fight. Eventually you manage to get an opening and cut Stain on the arm.

"Hey Stain!" He turns to you "gotcha!"

You lick the blood as he charges at you and then suddenly stops now he is under your control in time for Deku to get moving again.

"Someone tie him up! Iida grab Native and help him. Hurry I haven't managed to ingest alot so he won't be under control for long!" You instruct.

Izuku and Shoto find some rope and tie him up tightly as Iida carries Native and you get rid of your weapon quickly as you follow the boys out the alley to be greeted by Endeavour, Manual and a couple of sidekicks. Your not paying attention to the conversation as your watching Stain when you feel a bit lightheaded feeling the control fading you turn to warn them but before you can you heat a screech and your suddenly in the air hearing your classmates shout your name, you look up to see a nomu is what took you.

You've got to me shitting me!?