Putting Endevour in place

As soon as you enter you are greeted by a woman with white hair and a few red streaks and glasses.

"Welcome home Shoto! Oh you must be his friend, my name is Fuyumi Todoroki it's a pleasure to meet you" she greets with a smile.

"It's lovely to meet you Miss Todoroki my name is Y/N Bakugou" you return with a smile.

"Please just call me Fuyumi. I'm going to finish getting dinner sorted while you two train. I will give you a call when it's ready" she says before giving a slight bow and walking off.

"Come with me. We have a training area" Todoroki says as he leads you to a training area.

-----

You had been training for a couple of hours and was currently evading an ice blast from the male Infront of you. You grit your teeth as you charge at the boy and go to throw a right hook but he blocked leaving an opening as you swing round your leg and quickly trip him up bringing him down but in the process he grabs you and brings you with him and flips you over so your under him. Your both panting heavily as you look up at him only now noticing the scar and his two coloured eyes. As much as your staring at him he is staring at you and staring into your E/C eyes. It was like time stopped as you just stared at each other the only sounds is your breaths and the ticking of a clock.

"SHOTOOOO!" a booming voice says which makes you both break eye contact and look to the door.

You both quickly get up in time for the door to open and the current number 2 hero was standing his face looking as pissed off as ever. He looks at his son then quickly to you.

"Who is this?" He asks gruffly.

"A friend from school. We were training" the boy next to you says emotionless.

"Hm. You don't need distractions. How can she train you? I don't see anything to say her quirk is useful" Endeavour says with a scowl.

Todoroki goes to say something but you put your hand up as you step upto the flame hero not intimidated by him at all.

"Well unless you want the room to look like I slaughtered an army with my bare hands I would say me helping him with close combat is quite good" you say matter of factly as the hero grunts.

"What is your quirk girl?" He questions.

"Blood manipulation" you say with a shrug "if you want to stay in my good books I would recommend not being around me with an open wound otherwise I will have enough control to bring you to your knees but not without causing you agony"

"Sounds like a villianous quirk to me" he growls causing your confident look to falter slightly before putting it back on then laugh.

"I see only one possible villian here not worthy of being a hero and I'm currently looking at him" you state while looking at the flame hero who tries to intimidate you by making his flames see harsher while he scowls more.

"Oooh big scary man, I'm so scared of your flames" you say sarcastically with a small chuckle before going serious "your a pathetic excuse of a hero. As soon as I saw you when I was younger I knew you were power hungry and obviously someone who only cares about himself and his goal and not care about others around you. You don't scare me Endevour."

The grown man Infront of you stares at you growing angry. You turn to Todoroki with a smile as he stares at you baffled by what just happened.

"Here is my number. Give me a text but I think I need to go home. Got to make sure my brother hasn't made things too difficult for my parents" you say with a giggle giving the boy slight whiplash from the quick personality change.

"Of course. Thank you for helping me." He says.

You nod as you turn around facing Endevour again and giving a bitchy smile as you walk past him managing to shove him a bit with your shoulder making him move slightly. You bid Fuyumi a farewell and explained why you couldn't stay and she smiled giving you a small smile and hug before bidding you farewell then you left for home.

I doubt this will be my last time seeing you... Endevour.